Mario Sports Series' Discussion

What's the best Mario Sports Series?

• Total voters
This will probably be
Mario_Equestrian_-_MarioSportsSuperstars.png

It doesn't look too bad, hyper realistic horse and angry as fuck Mario. Wonder if it'll be permanent.

Make the colors more pleasantly saturated and luminous. Give the characters better proportions and make their movements animated and expressive. Their eyes should look more personal and emotive too. Oh and, make sure the color palette for each individual character is complimentary and flattering to them in their own ways.

Ya know i've never met anyone who considers Mario kart one of the sports games, in that case Mario kart is my favourite, normally I would have chose tennis. Slam basketball is my 3rd not because gameplay, I just really like that there are FF characters.

Well now that we know the name game has Namco Bandai involved I wonder if the baseball parts will be similar to past Mario baseball games.

Speaking of these sports games and on the topic of mario golf I never understood why it included real people and then we never saw them again for the sequels.
Like who are these people?

View attachment 1337
Human characters can be quite charming. Take Mario Power Tennis for advance for example.
I also had some sort of a crush for Maple when i was a kid. Come to think about it i think i still have it. Even though i imagine her to be a young adult now.

hopefully the handheld mario tennis games go back to the rpg fashion they used to be, mario tennis open was very refreshing but i'd like them to make another sequal, a follow up to power tour.

Human characters can be quite charming. Take Mario Power Tennis for advance for example.
I also had some sort of a crush for Maple when i was a kid. Come to think about it i think i still have it. Even though i imagine her to be a young adult now.

How interesting, back in the N64 days I'd hardly play as the actual Mario characters themselves for some reason. I'd just play as Maple, her design is really nice. The human characters as funny as they are do break away from the tradition Nintendo characters and they are a much better alternative towards random enemies like parakoopa or something.

Aside from instances of time travel and games taking place in the past, have we actually ever seen any characters age?

Back