I've never really had a problem with navi in Oot, and even other partners that could be seen as annoying like navi such as Fi also never had a problem with them. I guess people just think of them in the same way some people would think Slippy is annoying or something. Kind of an unfair comparison since I don't like Slippy myself.

i really hope the breath of wind borrows a little from the souls series (its pretty obvious they're just milking the elder scrolls), especially the complete ambiguity. i dont like the story as much when its handed to me, let alone being a typical royal rescue operation.

I've never really had a problem with navi in Oot, and even other partners that could be seen as annoying like navi such as Fi also never had a problem with them. I guess people just think of them in the same way some people would think Slippy is annoying or something. Kind of an unfair comparison since I don't like Slippy myself.

You are awesome, Metal!

Haha, I always liked Navi, I never hated her, and never understood the hate for her. I liked how she was bossy and pushy, it went well with Link's patient and mellow personality. It was a good character combination.

I love Navi, I think shes great : p

well im glad someone likes navi.

i dont necessarily hate her, but its like this:
you're a spy, you got eyes on the objective. suddenly phone vibrates. its your long lost friend. you tell them you're very busy and that you'll talk later, but they want to talk politics, specifically about the country you're currently operating in.

would be a funny james bond sequence imo.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
Back