Official Waluigi Thread

nsfw___never_safe_from_waluigi_by_loulouvz_dfyl35o-pre.png

Waluigi should get his own game, like, Nintendo said the reason he's not in Smash is "He DoEsN't HaVe HiS oWn GaMe, AnD nObOdY cArEs AbOuT hIm." But we do care, so make a Waluigi game, then add him. :waluigithumbsup:

Waluigi should get his own game, like, Nintendo said the reason he's not in Smash is "He DoEsN't HaVe HiS oWn GaMe, AnD nObOdY cArEs AbOuT hIm." But we do care, so make a Waluigi game, then add him. :waluigithumbsup:
This is actually real. Waluigi had his own official mini-flash game for web browsers. It was never backed up, but the file name, image, and old posts of people talking about the game still exist.

This is actually real. Waluigi had his own official mini-flash game for web browsers. It was never backed up, but the file name, image, and old posts of people talking about the game still exist.

GirlsGoGames moment 💀

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, Wario Partners, LLC. > Team Dark

(Yes, I did get the name from king for another day)

i'd always thought since waluigi has always had a theming of being wario's hired gun (since the start he was just some random dude wario called up) an ideal game for him would be an FPS or hunted man type game like hitman for example, maybe a hitman type game with it's own wacky surreal twist :]

Back