Pigmask's Music Thread of WA - VB Wario Land!

I'm thinking about doing a medley of songs from the end of the game, but in a more cinematic way. Songs used include the Music Box's final melody, Rudy battle themes, ending cutscene and credits. It'll be awhile before I start arranging it though.

Any other suggestions?

I'm thinking about doing a medley of songs from the end of the game, but in a more cinematic way. Songs used include the Music Box's final melody, Rudy battle themes, ending cutscene and credits. It'll be awhile before I start arranging it though.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe some Wario Land 4 remixes?

I approve both of these ideas! A medley of all ending songs of Wario Land 3 would be neat!
I would love to hear the boss battle reorchestred from Wario Land 4! Or any other song from the game, really!

I'M BACK WITH WAYRO RANDO THWEEEEE MUSIX HUE

While I was away, I was actually working on that big WL3 medley that I mentioned a while back. Enjoy!

I'm strongly considering doing some Virtual Boy Wario Land stuff, maybe an extra long medley of almost all the music from the game. I would do some WL4 arrangements, but... Some of the music is just way too crazy to arrange practically. I have some concepts for how I could make The Curious Factory work, but those are just ideas.

...and if you haven't listened to vb wl's soundtrack GO DO IT RIGHT NOAW
:S8V:

I'M BACK WITH WAYRO RANDO THWEEEEE MUSIX HUE

While I was away, I was actually working on that big WL3 medley that I mentioned a while back. Enjoy!

I'm strongly considering doing some Virtual Boy Wario Land stuff, maybe an extra long medley of almost all the music from the game. I would do some WL4 arrangements, but... Some of the music is just way too crazy to arrange practically. I have some concepts for how I could make The Curious Factory work, but those are just ideas.

...and if you haven't listened to vb wl's soundtrack GO DO IT RIGHT NOAW
:S8V:

Bravo, Colonel! You've supplied me something to listen to while I tackle my homework. (Awesome artwork of Rudy the Clown, by the way)
YES! A long VB Wario Land medley with all the principle and sub themes. I especially love the final boss theme.
Just think, you'd be the first on the Internet to glorify that soundtrack!Lightbulb:

Last edited:
That artwork of Rudy is indeed awesome. I found it a long time ago, decided now was a good time to dig it up!

Oh, I can't wait to start work on the VB medley. If there's anything I love to do, its to bring to light underappreciated video games. First it was EarthBound Beginnings, then it was Donkey Kong Country 3, now it's time for VB Wario Land to shine! HUZZAH!! ok maybe i got too excited there hue

The songs included in the medley will probably change a lot as I throw around ideas, but most important is that they won't be in any set order. I need to be able to arrange them in any order so it's cohesive and has clear mood changes. Of course, the opening and ending music of the game will be in their respective orders to keep with the game's story.

...no seriously if you haven't listened to vb wl's soundtrack GO DO IT RIGHT NOAW YA' FRICKING FRICK

Back