Post a fact about yourself

When life gives you lemons, eat them--- ...crap, the article stole my joke. That actually sounds very beneficial, my digestive system hasn't been the best the past few years. Gotta write that down and buy lemons the next time I shop.

I often cry from laughter. I know this can happen to everyone when they laugh a lot, but it doesn't take much for it to happen to me.

BlueJackG is a secret agent >.>

Also @Juan Schwartz, why a tattoo of 5+4=9? : p

Actually, it's a tribute to fallen Jackass star Ryan Dunn, who had the same thing on his foot. One of my best friends is a tattoo artist...we were getting sloppy drunk in his shop one night long after hours, and I decided it needed to be done.
Good times.

foot.png

Actually, it's a tribute to fallen Jackass star Ryan Dunn, who had the same thing on his foot. One of my best friends is a tattoo artist...we were getting sloppy drunk in his shop one night long after hours, and I decided it needed to be done.
Good times.

View attachment 2815

Yikes! A drunken tattoo artist sounds kinda dangerous. That's some extremely neat work, considering!

Jiminy Christmas, ain't nothing like bragging about myself for no reason.
There's my fact, i like to talk about mysel
All jokes aside (even though its true), I have a habit of killing bugs like i am fighting a person, Once i saw a house fly on the curtain of my bathroom window so i jumped up and kicked the fly but i had a black toe for 2 days after hitting the window.

Oh! I love anime! I love kawaii stuff a lot!! I love music too!
My family is Japanese, but I wasn't borned there!
Everyone says I'm lightheaded and lighthearted! They say I act a lot like Yui-chan, before i even knew about K-ON!!

I would have to agree. Your personality is very sweet! :)

Where were you born?

I would have to agree. Your personality is very sweet! :)

Where were you born?
Oh! Arigatou gosaimasu, Juan-kun!! but i think some people might get annoyed of me forgetting things and changing subjects all the time!
I was born in the usa, but my family moved to the uk shortly after i was born. If i remember correctly it was in michigan.

Oh! Arigatou gosaimasu, Juan-kun!! but i think some people might get annoyed of me forgetting things and changing subjects all the time!
I was born in the usa, but my family moved to the uk shortly after i was born. If i remember correctly it was in michigan.

Nah, there's nothing annoying with that, it's part of who you are. You're only human! Embrace your weirdness.:shantcheer: I think it's endearing. ^_^

Back