flvipl.jpg

Tender_loving_tree.png

Of all the final levels in video game, I think my absolute favorite of them all would have to be Halo from Halo 3. At the time when the game was released, it was really cool to head back to the level from the original Halo Combat Evolved except destoryed and what not. The level had you fight a bunch of flood enemies and reach the control center which takes a while if you're playing legendary, but very entertaining. Going into the quiet complex was great until 343 Guilty Spark kills the best character in the original trilogy which was sad and all, but at least we finally get to kill the monitor after 3 games. Now that the damaged halo ring was activated and was basically gonna blow up, you'd now have to escape which was annoying in legendary, but after that starts what is my absolute favorite moment in video games and that was the Warthog Run. You couldn't get any better than this with everything coming down, explosions everywhere that would make Michael Bay jealous, and greatest music to ever play but WASN'T RELEASED ON THE OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK!!! Ahem... This part blew my mind with the intense action and funny moments when playing 6 player co-op and watching your friends fall off or everyone is just killing each other for fun. I enjoyed this so much and then the ending happen and beating it on legendary shows the Chief being stuck in space until 4 years later for the events of Halo 4 happens. It was an amazing game and it's 10th Anniversary is closer than ever which means I'll be able to replay it again with modern graphics and I'll have a fantastic time playing it.

Of all the final levels in video game, I think my absolute favorite of them all would have to be Halo from Halo 3. At the time when the game was released, it was really cool to head back to the level from the original Halo Combat Evolved except destoryed and what not. The level had you fight a bunch of flood enemies and reach the control center which takes a while if you're playing legendary, but very entertaining. Going into the quiet complex was great until 343 Guilty Spark kills the best character in the original trilogy which was sad and all, but at least we finally get to kill the monitor after 3 games. Now that the damaged halo ring was activated and was basically gonna blow up, you'd now have to escape which was annoying in legendary, but after that starts what is my absolute favorite moment in video games and that was the Warthog Run. You couldn't get any better than this with everything coming down, explosions everywhere that would make Michael Bay jealous, and greatest music to ever play but WASN'T RELEASED ON THE OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK!!! Ahem... This part blew my mind with the intense action and funny moments when playing 6 player co-op and watching your friends fall off or everyone is just killing each other for fun. I enjoyed this so much and then the ending happen and beating it on legendary shows the Chief being stuck in space until 4 years later for the events of Halo 4 happens. It was an amazing game and it's 10th Anniversary is closer than ever which means I'll be able to replay it again with modern graphics and I'll have a fantastic time playing it.
lol i cant tell if copy pasta or- yeah its copy pasta.

*Looks up 'Taste the Rainbow' for funny reply* *Fucking rainbow dash r34*

The internet is an f-ed up place, but this is taking it too far.

Thank-you very much for the rainbow, CKD. Mah favourite rating. And you know, I don't get nearly enough of 'em. I only own a measly nine rainbows! (My secret shame)

Get on Magma's bad side, he'll give you those rainbow raitings like there's no tomorrow. It doesn't go towards good or bad, but in between, which is why he gives them to me a lot.

*Looks up 'Taste the Rainbow' for funny reply* *Fucking rainbow dash r34*

The internet is an f-ed up place, but this is taking it too far.

Get on Magma's bad side, he'll give you those rainbow raitings like there's no tomorrow. It doesn't go towards good or bad, but in between, which is why he gives them to me a lot.

Nah. She'll be right, mate. Magma and I are pretty tight. Heheh. :cool:
I've never had bad blood with anyone here. I'm more like a boxing/wrestling announcer who oversees the action, but doesn't take sides (unless provoked).

In other news.... thanks a thousand to @Magma @MonaWare @Metal @Ninja_Cat @pjparadox @ckd for the RAINBOWS!!

Last edited:
Back