This image is telling us an Ashley RPG is on the way! And it would be for 3ds, but if it were for Wii u I'd feel very bad for you! x3

Skipping out on Ashley's first game and all, but I'd be glad to tell you all about it! lol.

I would send an angry letter to Nintendo if an Ashley game was for Wii u only, if it were for both DS and Wii u I'd be happy. Now you're getting me all excited for an Ashley game, great, I come here to help myself sleep now I'm more awake. d:mad:

What do you mean there isn't much on there?

Lol, WarioForums can get the effect on people. Never come here to try and sleep. X3

Also PJ is probably jelly he doesn't have a wii u! Cause that game has some pretty great games like Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8 and Smash bros among other things.

I would send an angry letter to Nintendo if an Ashley game was for Wii u only, if it were for both DS and Wii u I'd be happy. Now you're getting me all excited for an Ashley game, great, I come here to help myself sleep now I'm more awake. d:mad:

What do you mean there isn't much on there?
well, if you want to binge splatoon, game and wario, and minecraft, be my guest.
Lol, WarioForums can get the effect on people. Never come here to try and sleep. X3

Also PJ is probably jelly he doesn't have a wii u! Cause that game has some pretty great games like Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8 and Smash bros among other things.
we got mother hugging smash and MK7, and mario maker is on the way ]:-[

I would really love to try out Game and Wario, I dream of playing Ashley's game one day, it really is a shame I don't have a wii u because Ashley's game looks like so much fun.

HEY NINTENDO! GAME AND WARIO FOR 3DS!? DO YOU NOT WANT MY MONEY BECAUSE ITS AMERICAN AND PORTABLE!?

okay, im a little jelly, but at least i got steam :-D

I wouldn't say two o'clock is that bad, I'm starting to feel pretty tired anyway. But to answer your question, I'm not really sure, I just felt really restless for some reason so I got on my tablet and thought I'd come here for awhile.

No, it isn't insomnia. I can sleep pretty much any day of the week without problems. I guess I'm a tad worried today is all. I'm going to try and sleep, if my father found out I was up this late he'd probably get upset with me. Night, @pjparadox.

Back