addon_uploads_1475896369_193224884.jpg
Awww! When I get Garry's mod this will be my player model! :3

That and if Saitama and Tatsumaki have one, that'd be great!

No argument there, the model was done well but it suffer a few problem that isn't the fault of the creator. Well, I dunno how the hand is messed up but the glitching through the floor while crouching or sitting is the game fault because playermodels that are small in size have broken collision detection.

There is a Saitama model but I don't know if there is a Tatsumaki model for use.

That sucks, but understandable. I have my new computer new, runs all sorts of games rather smoothly, as long as the settings aren't super high that is, just right for me though! I can't wait to get steam cards to download Garry's mod. I remember all the games I gotta buy with it, I have 200$ to spend!

Unlike you, steam sales don't interest me so Steam isn't really gonna bite my wallet, only Nintendo seems to do that. Also yeah? I love Saitama! best Anime I've seen in years, though to be fair it is the only anime I've seen in years, last one being in 2012. Though I did re-watch an anime last year.

You'll like playing Gmod, but you're gonna need to buy some games to get Gmod to properly work. (especially the texture, you'll be missing alot of texture if you don't have the required games) There's also a few things in the workshop to make your gmod experience much more better. Trust me, a good looking game that runs better is better than a gray looking game with sudden drops in fps.

Yup! I remember the games I have to buy to get things up and running. Yeah, I've been looking around on the workshop and a lot of things look fun! Hopefully I don't cram too much mods and stuff, don't want my new computer running too slow.

Also remind me, is Gmod the game where you can play things like prop hunt, hide and seek and all that other fun games? are those in the game already or are they add-ons?

Yes you can play prop hunt and others on the multiplayer, but I recommend downloading the gametypes on the workshop first because there are stories of people waiting in the loading screen for 2 hours. No joke.

Wow, whoever waited those two hours must have really wanted to play it! really, who waits more than 10 minutes before shutting the game off? lol! oh yeah, Sonic 06 fans. : P

Thanks for the advice, it's good to know somebody who has the know hows and stuff. I'd probably make the same mistake and think my computer was crap.

Fuckin' low flow toilets are not made to handle the size of my dumps, and I am getting tired of flushing, waiting for backed up water to slowly drain, and repeat 4 times to flush it all down.

So here's the plan: I buy four toilets, line them up next to each other, and connect all the handles with some kind of pole or rope. when I need to shit, I'll just scoot from one to the other, depositing small turds in each, until I'm done. proceed to flush. problem solved.

This is the thread for this kind of thing yeah?

Fuckin' low flow toilets are not made to handle the size of my dumps, and I am getting tired of flushing, waiting for backed up water to slowly drain, and repeat 4 times to flush it all down.

So here's the plan: I buy four toilets, line them up next to each other, and connect all the handles with some kind of pole or rope. when I need to shit, I'll just scoot from one to the other, depositing small turds in each, until I'm done. proceed to flush. problem solved.

This is the thread for this kind of thing yeah?
oh well, literal post about shit counts as shitposting i guess.

@Kyon whats the memory/ ram on your new machine?

Back