So I have like a desktop rotation thingy for my desktop background on my laptop going, it changes the picture I have like every five minutes I think. So sometimes I like to check what image is currently on (99% of them are pictures of Helga Pataki and pictures from Skies of Arcadia and a few random things like a picture of Mario and Peach among others), and I just looked to see which one I had now and saw this-

ZoA albatrozz.jpg

I was not aware that I had this image in there, and was surprised at how pretty it was, was a pleasant surprise : p

So I realized that @Angler of Lake Asparagus, @BlueJackG, @Juan Schwartz and I are all 28 years old.

We should totally form a violence gang. Well call ourselves the 2-eights, because it sounds gang-ish : p

Well have to make a logo and brand it into or right shoulder blades to prove our loyalty.

Abso-bloody-lutely! I love it.

By the way.... I've been 28 years old for EIGHT days now!!!!!!!! (I used eight exclamation marks in that sentence, too)

Last edited:
Noooo no Lynkyn Park, I really dont like them at all ; _ ;

@blanche oh Yamaha, Ive never actually played a Yamaha guitar before, but I did play a fretless Yamaha bass guitar before and I really liked it alot : p How does the guitar feel? Does it hurt your hand to play it? I once had a Fender guitar that really made my hand hurt. And it wasnt just me, I have a friend whos been playing guitar for like 17 years and he said he couldnt play it either (it was an acoustic Ive never owned an electric guitar).

Oh and the guitar I just got is a Maestro, which is made by Gibson. Its a cheapo brand, but a Gibson cheapo brand, so its okay : p Its a really nice guitar for what I paid for it, it feels good and projects really well, am way happy with it. Only complaint is that it really needs new strings : p

No actually its just the over the top dramatic style they have : p I dont like that kinda over the top stuff, I really like soft, mellow flowing music. Stuff like that is too much to me, bothers me for some reason : p

No actually its just the over the top dramatic style they have : p I dont like that kinda over the top stuff, I really like soft, mellow flowing music. Stuff like that is too much to me, bothers me for some reason : p
Yeah, they are pretty dramatic at times. Their music is more for people filled with a bunch of, I guess you could say, dramatic emotions?

Although, I generally listen to happy music, stuff that gets your body moving. I like almost all kinds of music, including even rap and country as long as it's good! (Just not gangster rap)

Haha yeah theyre definitely on the dramatic side : p And yeah sometimes I like more upbeat music too. Probly not like the kind that you are talking about : p But I do enjoy music with a bit more energy sometimes, it can make me feel motivated.

View attachment 2691

This is my favorite drawing from @Hex Scout Great drawer and hard worker! All your drawings are very clean and well done! you're also good at the Warioware style! :3

all your Ashley drawings are the best and I like those other drawings of Hex~ I still really love that Haruhi one you made me.

That's really nice of you, I was not expecting to wake up to something like this at all. I'm glad to hear how you feel about my artwork.

Thats a pretty awesome question, yeah : p

Oh I heard that he was voiced by the same guy who did Homer Simpson, would like to know if thats true. I didnt get to play Earthworm Jim a whole lot growing up, but I always thought the character was way neat.

Definitely better than characters like Gex the Gecko : p

Thats a pretty awesome question, yeah : p

Oh I heard that he was voiced by the same guy who did Homer Simpson, would like to know if thats true. I didnt get to play Earthworm Jim a whole lot growing up, but I always thought the character was way neat.

Definitely better than characters like Gex the Gecko : p

Awww, you didn't like Gex?

Anyway, YES! Dan Castelanetta (or however you spell his last name!) did infact voice Earthworm Jim. He did the cartoon series, ClayFighter 63 1/3 and Earthworm Jim 3D. If you listen closely, it's sometimes easy to hear Homer and various other characters from the Simpsons in his voice, especially when Jim is screaming in pain (or laughing like a maniac).

Back