Free for All

One-on-One

Subscriber Vs.

And more!

Streaming other games such as ---

• Paper Mario
  • Wario Land 3 (blind)
  • Left 4 Dead 2
Streaming on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 6 EST to 8 (providing I'm not busy on those days.)

Let's watch Kyon : Paper Mario (N64) | Episode 1

...Coming 2017

Streaming seems to be picking up on this forum. I'm pretty glad, they can be pretty fun to watch and chat in.
i would've done some lets play's once i got a mic, except i dont have a capture card for other systems... or the personality.
it would probably be me either getting nervous or complaining a lot instead of having a sense of humor. and i really dislike how my voice sounds recorded :p

oh well, we got plenty of content here as is.

I now have a reason to buy these kind of vacuum.

tumblr_odzme2QMqy1qj0k9ao3_400.jpg

tumblr_odzme2QMqy1qj0k9ao4_250.jpg

tumblr_odzme2QMqy1qj0k9ao1_400.jpg

Hmm... I've had my name changed multiple times from names like Hex Scout, to Avery, to Sithspit, to... ugh... regrettably Ashley the cruel witch, and to MSE-6 Mouse Droid. Each name is due to random things (except Hex) that I do. Sithspit is because on mb2, I play as a Reborn and constantly spam the laugh taunt and people who understand what sithspit means would understand why I use it. Avery from Skullgirls because the small Peacock needs some more love from the community. Although not entirely bad, I put Ashley because I thought it would be funny to pick a random character from the Wario series (this was before I knew of her popularity) and it ended with everyone now calling me Ashley everyday and being constantly bombarded with everyone playing Ashley's song whenever I play anything. And for our Lord and Savior, MSE-6 Mouse Droid, is because why not? Mouse Droid lives matter y'all!!!

Back