This is the greatest thing ever that's never been seen before-

@Magma
@Metal
@Angler of Lake Asparagus

You guys gotta watch it.

I would add @Glowsquid too, but dont want him to think I'm trying to force Simpsons junk on him.

@Metal Haha I agree, I could see alot of jokes made out of that : p I hear the Facebook group of simpsons ytp has closed, though. Dunno if theres a community elsewhere online.

This is the greatest thing ever that's never been seen before-

@Magma
@Metal
@Angler of Lake Asparagus

You guys gotta watch it.

I would add @Glowsquid too, but dont want him to think I'm trying to force Simpsons junk on him.

@Metal Haha I agree, I could see alot of jokes made out of that : p I hear the Facebook group of simpsons ytp has closed, though. Dunno if theres a community elsewhere online.

Bahahah! I love it! Very groovy. 0:47 reminded me of one of my favourite Moleman bits...

C6M2-61U4AE4HFQ.jpg

The funny thing about this is that I was reading comments from other videos that used this song like ten years ago, and at that time there were people who were arguing about the creator of this song, as alot of people were lead to believe this song was written by They Might Be Giants thanks to Limewire.

Its funny cuz I just learned about this song last week, and I was told it was done by They Might Be Giants as well, haha. The guy who did this song is still not getting credit, poor guy : p

The funny thing about this is that I was reading comments from other videos that used this song like ten years ago, and at that time there were people who were arguing about the creator of this song, as alot of people were lead to believe this song was written by They Might Be Giants thanks to Limewire.

Its funny cuz I just learned about this song last week, and I was told it was done by They Might Be Giants as well, haha. The guy who did this song is still not getting credit, poor guy : p

bird house in your soul is a GODTIER song.

hey! Do you like mogwai? They are amazing, I love that guy haha. Tracy is their best song.

Yes! Been listening to them a lot recently alongside " Tristeza " guess I'll post a song of theirs as well.
Really like their songs battered at a scramble and Boring Machines Disturbs Sleep, they also have the funniest name tracks ever too lul. Tracy is an amazing song truly.

Back