WVW69ihwbE4oOWGOuY
Nuff' said.

I need your help guys. Which game should I replay first? I'm feeling in the N64 mood and I wanna know what you think I should play since I can't make up my mind.

Should I play my all time favorite N64 game -

Paper%20Mario%20(U).png

or my 2nd

40261-Super_Mario_64_(USA)-4.jpg

Or maybe another one I NEVER BEAT BEFORE

latest

Now keep in mind, I'm going back to these games because I never beat them on my own before, I had help from my older brother with Mario 64 and some help with my mom on Paper mario 64 (because when I played it I didn't know how to read, lol.) but I never 100% it.

With Yoshi story I always got stuck at this asshole with a sign saying I can't cross and never got across it, lol. Banjo kazoo I'm planning to play after these games, after that it's Paper Mario TTYD.

So which game should I start with first, 2nd and last?

Haha, while I was looking in my N64 bag I found two copies of Yoshi's story, two copies of golden eye, two copies of Smash bros and two copies of Mario party 2.

I wonder why I have two of each for some games, lol.

Honestly, Yoshi's Story is not a very great game. I would rant about it, but I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing it all out huehue.

Mario 64 is a wonderful game, even if there are some better 3D platformers out there like Banjo-Kazooie. However, Paper Mario beats Mario 64 by a long shot. Atmosphere, characters (oh god yes the characters), funny writing, a wonderful soundtrack and a fantastic art style, this beats them all. Along with being a great introductory RPG and having the action command and partner system, you will love this game from start to finish.

Also of you like banjo-kazooie definitely play banjo-tooie

I know what you mean, I loved Paper Mario 64 even if I didn't read everything, lol. Yoshi's story, meh. I just want to beat it after all these years, because I never beat it let alone make it to the next few worlds.

Mario 64 I had a fun time with, but most of the time I didn't get every star there is to collect.

So you're saying I should start with Paper Mario 64, Mario 64 then Yoshi's story?

Im absolutely sure Id love the game, yeah : p Its a combination of being hard to find, not having the money when its available, and forgetting it when I have the chance to buy it, which is common for me with N64 games, as much as I love them sadly : /

There are a few N64 games I really want. My biggest one is Harvest Moon 64, others include Paper Mario and Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman and a few other platformers.

I'm glad I'm not like that, what I want I'll do my best to get. Such as Banjo Tooie, been looking for that game for years, I could never find it, everytime I went to pawn shops I'd look at the N64 games and look for it. Never did until some years ago, I was so happy, the cover is kinda banged up but still playable.

I also looked for EVERY Mario Party game, starting with 1, 3,4,5,6 and 7. I always had 2, my favorite of the bunch. I was told I'm just missing Mario Party E for the Gameboy E-reader. So, I guess my quest for all Mario Parties is still a go, lol.

But yeah, the game is fun. Hopefully you'll get it one day, you dunno what you're missing. I never heard of Harvest moon on the 64 nor this Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman...try saying that 3 times fast. :3

So you're saying I should start with Paper Mario 64, Mario 64 then Yoshi's story?
Yep.

I have alot of N64 games I want, but I always forget about them : p
Tell me about it. Star Fox 64, Ocarina of Time, Mario Golf and Tennis, Jet Force Gemini... The list goes on and on. And when I actually do happen to go to the city where my closest "old game store" is, I forget to go see if they have it.

Speaking of which, a while back I had been going to GameXchange (the "old game store") every day to see if they would have a copy of Wario Land 3. After two weeks, I got impatient and just got one off of ebay. I go back to GameXchange a couple days later looking for a new GBA SP.

WARIO LAND 3 HUEEEEEEEE

Yep.

Tell me about it. Star Fox 64, Ocarina of Time, Mario Golf and Tennis, Jet Force Gemini... The list goes on and on. And when I actually do happen to go to the city where my closest "old game store" is, I forget to go see if they have it.

Speaking of which, a while back I had been going to GameXchange (the "old game store") every day to see if they would have a copy of Wario Land 3. After two weeks, I got impatient and just got one off of ebay. I go back to GameXchange a couple days later looking for a new GBA SP.

WARIO LAND 3 HUEEEEEEEE

OoT and Jet Force Gemini are both amazing. But be prepared to never beat JFG ever : p But its way fun.

And ah, GameXChange, haha thats the store I go to, too : p well actually it used to be, but the ownder decided to seperate from them and make his own store, and he even opened up another of his stores in another city here : p Is way cool. I love Game X Change though, theyre the best.

But yeah, the game is fun. Hopefully you'll get it one day, you dunno what you're missing. I never heard of Harvest moon on the 64 nor this Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman...try saying that 3 times fast. :3

If you like 3d platformers you should check out Mystical Ninja Goeman, it looks way awesome : 3 Really wanna play it one day.

Back