Down here in Texas we've got some pretty damn scary spiders. In fact, a Brown Recluse is pretty common. Although we have much worse problems.

Scorpions.

They seem to have taken a liking to climbing out of the air vents and dropping onto my bed. I luckily never got stung, but my sister got stung on the lip!

gotta luv mothertrucking texas hue

Am glad I dont live in Texas : / Scorpions are far more terrifying than spiders >.>

And Ashley is a cool name for a boy, actually : p

haruhi-chan14-4.png

WVW69jDsWP8OYa_Q_H
Speaking of, after like a whole month passed Emma finally made another drawing, this time it's Ashley...I say "this time" like she rarely draws Ashley, lol. 80% of her posts are Ashley. :3

I was actually playing with my friends old dslite yesterday, and I was trying to draw on the pictochat thingy, and I realized the touch screen of a ds is really freaking hard to draw on : p

It takes a talented person to be able to draw so well on one of those things : p

tumblr_o4xfcmoEFJ1s2z1y6o10_400.jpg
I knew Nintendo would come out with new Ashley artwork this month, I never lost hope! BUT HERE WE ARE! HERE WE GO, GUYS!

Whoa, this is an AWESOME take on Ashley, she looks amazing.

Which is probably the weirdest (yet still cool) is this
tumblr_o4xfcmoEFJ1s2z1y6o8_400.jpg
It's not in the ol' Ware Style, it looks like it's from a cartoon, she also lacks those socks she has on. Oh well, it's still pretty great! /(^.^)/

Welp, back to the ol' grind. x.x

what better way to start the first week back to school than with a test and two projects due \(^o^)/

I bet the next Warioware game will be on the phone, but it'll replace Wario with Ashley, making it Ashleyware. Still the same thing, lovable mini-games and such. It'll just be ran by Ashley now, who took over the company.

Ashley is tired of being paid small by Wario, so she takes Warioware inc and runs it herself.

I bet the next Warioware game will be on the phone, but it'll replace Wario with Ashley, making it Ashleyware. Still the same thing, lovable mini-games and such. It'll just be ran by Ashley now, who took over the company.

Ashley is tired of being paid small by Wario, so she takes Warioware inc and runs it herself.

Inb4 kyon called it.
I seriously believe all the portable games are just going to be on phone, tablets, etc soon just because a lot of people seem to be losing faith in one and constantly using-

Oops, forgot it was an Ashley joke Uhh, i mean, uhh- HAIL YELHSA AND BLEU.

Back