This is all Emma's fault, if she hasn't bitched so much about Dragon she never would have left.

Emma seemed pretty distraught after what had happened, but maybe it was to protect herself, or maybe it really was her morality taking over. It doesn't add up, what she did, but she definitely had a reason for her actions.

Well, let me get you in from the very beginning. It is the first month of 2014, on the 15th of that month Ashley was confirmed as an assist in smash. I was angry and sad, I'm not afraid to say but I did cry the following night, lol. I guess I wasn't the only one effected by it. I was on this site, talking about all the people bummed out by this. I looked around and saw me in there, which was funny. Miiverse posts, Faq posts, just from a lot of people.
a few days later, I saw Dragon posting on Miiverse, I thought to myself "Didn't I see her from somewhere?" so I pulled up that same picture about all the bummed out people and there she was, she looked very upset too, like i was. As far as to say she was depressed. On a post she made, she wanted people to guess who she had a crush on, even though somebody had guess the right answer I still just guess with "NCS...? ._." She knew who I was, she called me Kyon. I guess she knew me from YouTube about my Ashley videos, I also noticed she would yeah a lot of my Ashley related posts. After that we started to talk about how we felt about it, we were both real depressed by it.

We talked for a little over 3 hours, after that I left. I thought that was the last time I talked to her, but to my surprise I seen her talking to another person and she actually told him she was waiting for me to come back online, I liked to hear that. After that, a huge friendship would come to be...before Emma came and ruined it. But we'll get to that part later. The day was Feb 14th, we all know what that day is, the day of love!~ So, we talked again for hours on end, around midnight she was talking to me about how she wished this guy would ask her out, I hoped she was talking about me but I wasn't sure. After it was midnight it turned to the 14th. We both said "happy valentines day" to each other with no real meaning aside from just wishing each other a happy valentines. A few minutes passed and she was getting upset, but I had no idea why. She told me in a sad manner that she was just gonna watch a movie. I thought I should tell her how I felt, maybe it would make her feel better -- and it did. I showed her a picture I made just for her. -(more coming.)

happy_valentines_day__by_kyon000-d76daoq.png
It's my mii, lol

She looked so happy when I showed her this, she said yes right away. I thought the night would end there. BUT EMMA! EMMA HAD TO BE SO HARSH ON HER. Emma called her names, such as "worthless" "good for nothing" all because Emma liked me too at the time, she tried talking her down to the point of depression, but thankfully Dragon was strong, she didn't listen to her. After that Emma just left us alone...for awhile, everytime we talked Emma would call Dragon names and make me feel bad. Emma is not a person you want to anger, she's just rage.
She done this for almost half a year, but sometimes Emma would make Dragon feel better, I don't know if she hated her or liked her, she just did whatever she wanted to. We had enough of it and we reported her and got her banned, but she didn't like that. She just made a new account and harassed us some more. Sometimes I wonder why I just didn't block her and leave her, i wish I did.

a few months later, Dragon told me she wanted time to herself, so I said "Oh, cool! sure. How does 3 weeks sound?" she agreed and we went our own ways, but over that time Dragon lost her love for me, but she didn't want to tell me, but Emma knew. She took advantaged over this, Emma just kept telling her to break up with me, she finally got through to her and she tried to, but a post I made stopped her, I said "Well, 2 more weeks until I can see my love again" this made it harder for her to tell me, but Emma convinced her to. I went back to depression, but she...she was happy. Better off without me, to make matters worse Dragon said "You know, I think I never loved anyone more than Ashley" which made me lose faith in myself...the girl of my dreams loves a fictional character more than she ever loved me...Emma felt bad for me, so she made her leave by bad mouthing her a lot, the worst part?...I let her and I truly regret it now.

It was a year later, she finally came back...but she ignored me, she never spoke a word to me...Yet, she kept leaving small hints about missing me, such as "I miss the way you talked to me" and "How do I talk to somebody that I miss?", I tried and tried to talk to her, but she kept ignoring me. I felt so depressed, she just went on like I wasn't there...

Emma, this made her angry. She bad talked her again, but Dragon didn't listen this time. We DID talk, but only once and it was short. Only because Emma asked her to talk to me. all I ever did was wanna talk to her some more, but then Emma did something, she reported her, she wasn't banned but she left because of it, I miss her and wish I did more, if I did more...maybe she would still be here.

It crushed my heart, so very much...The girl I love, the girl I would give my own life to protect loves a fictional character more than she'll ever love me. She didn't want to do anything with me, she doesn't like me, she'll never love me again. And I miss her.

Makes you wonder how Emma got so popular.
I would say charisma, but there's no positive allure to inflammatory posts. As far as jealousy, i cant see that much hate being generated from having more than one friend. I guess i have much to learn.

Are you still friends with Steven?

I have a theory on how she got popular - - First off, she complains about everything yet made some good points, some bad ones too. But good. She's also a good drawer, people like that.

The Mario Kart 8 complaints I loved, she had good points. DOWN WITH COINS IN ITEM BOXES! lol. Yeah, I'm still friends with him, I'm just waiting for him to reply back.

Emma is far from friendly, she always makes things go her way, if it doesn't she'll always find a way to make you pay. But once you're close friends with her she can be less mean, not by a whole lot though. She's mostly angry, if you disagree with her she'll rage. But overtime she became a bit better.

Luckily, I can honestly say Ive never had too much problems with online drama : p

Im generally good at somehow avoiding it, though I may just be totally oblivious to it unless Im directly involved : p

Emma is far from friendly, she always makes things go her way, if it doesn't she'll always find a way to make you pay. But once you're close friends with her she can be less mean, not by a whole lot though. She's mostly angry, if you disagree with her she'll rage. But overtime she became a bit better.

Between us, she actually seemed pretty manipulable, at least considering her method of thought. that, or im really useful at claiming the extraordinarily obvious.

I've been thinking, Pajamas. Maybe if I ask her to join this forum it will liven the place up a bit, she talks a lot, not just about things she hates, but she's also a huge fan of Ashley, like myself. Maybe she'd bring some interesting topics around here.

The former is much worse. The latter would probably be found oddly enjoyable to the victim.

I think the amount that we talk about Ashley already is sufficient.

Well, it's likely she'll talk about things she hates more than talking about Ashley, lol. She doesn't really talk about her anyways, just draws her a whole lot which happens to get 100s of yeahs.

Either she's popular or EVERYONE JUST LOVES ASH-O-LEE!

Alright, people please stop saying "parents", I thought people knew already my mother passed away.

Kinda felt like that was unnecisary. I mean like yeah thats awful and all, but its a bunch of strangers online, seems like being a little more forgiving of them for not knowing your personal life would be appropriate : /

She seems intense, yeah : p

Back