The year is early into 2011. "Alright, Nintendo! Let's make 9-volt things stat! we know what our people want!" The president of Nintendo said. Everybody agreed and went home, to start work tomorrow

*Mission impossible song* It's dark out, only a few guards out on duty. Kyon comes from the vent dressed in all black, he proceeds to check on Nintendo's plans for anything related to Warioware "9-volt stuff? Bah! Ashley will be the chosen one!" Kyon went to his backpack and took the documents and switched them with plans to make Ashley stuff.

"Well, I did it! I saved the world." Thus, is how Ashley became the most used Ware character.

10401878_1513789488905351_474000135414820057_n.jpg

Kyon I don't think it's a good idea to use icons of girls you like.

So, no more Ashley as well? lol.

I am a guy. This avatar is mostly because I really, really, really, really, really, really miss this one girl. It'd be a long story to tell you, but short version - Girl I love leaves and never returned.

I miss her deeply and would trade ANYTHING just to see her again, to know she's doing okay.

Magma is right, clinging to memories can be very harmful. But I get where you're coming from, missing somebody that much must hurt. I'm sorry to hear that the person you love never came back.

It can't be helped though, I miss her everyday. I always think one day she'll come back, this time Emma not pushing her away. So we can finally just be together without Emma making a huge deal of things.

This is all Emma's fault, if she hasn't bitched so much about Dragon she never would have left.

Firstly, calm down. I don't know what Emma's done, and maybe it is her fault. But don't let it get to you, it's not a good thing to hold onto the past so much. I don't know much about what happened to you, but now you have other friends including myself.

You are a nice guy, I'd hate to see you consumed by rage or sadness.

I don't like those kind of people, I want the people I love to be with me forever. I'm starting to calm down now, this jazzy Ashley mix is making me calm again.

But I'm still angry with this Emma person, at the same time I still like her. I'm so scared, I don't wanna let go, but if that's what it takes I will.

Well, that's a start. What is going on anyways, with you I mean. What happened to the Dragon girl and what did Emma do? I'd like to know, maybe I can help you some more.

Back