tumblr_inline_n21cxezfAe1rl5dg1.png
You used axe in high school? Good to know, learn something everyday. (I keep forgetting you are male, so I was a bit shocked when you said you used axe.)

tumblr_inline_mpqgmnqKnx1rl5dg1.png
on a side note, it's bedtime! goodnight to you people in the Americas! Just gotta finish my episode of the Flash first.

Guys, I wrote something today. I cant make a video recording or anything, so I just use this crappy laptop through vocaroo, so the sound quality isnt amazing : p So to help keep the sound clean I point the laptop away from my amp a few feet away, which makes it kinda quiet, so use headphones : p
(its only like a minute long, so dont be lazy >.>)

EDIT: Oh, and be prepared for some loud rummaging from moving the laptop around right when it begins.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YvYkYPoQbZ

I mean its nothing complicated or anything, its just a pretty little tune : p And I just came up with it, so its sorta sloppy : p But I really like it. Am gonna call it like "together, under the moon" or some cheesy thing or whatever : p Its also just one instrument playing alone through a cheap laptop mic, so judge it by the melody : p

It says "|Download this cover. Coming soon!|" no no worry, but if you cannot wait you can always use Youtube to Mp3, it's easy, just copy the link into the bar and click "convert to video" and a download will bring it to your laptop! I am unsure if this thing works on phones, never tried it before.

Also, settle something for me, who do you think is the most popular Warioware character? :3

Thanks, I'll go check if it works with my phone later on. I already have it on my computer, it's great. One of my favorite songs from games mixed with jazz, I love it.

Answering that last question, it's Ashley.

tumblr_inline_n251anSsyg1rl5dg1.png
I'm not so big on jazz, I love rock covers tho. But this cover is great to sit back and listen to. Thanks for your opinion, Ash-wee.

LtgtGiR.png
Also I think they dislike me helping you download the song! Run, Magical Ash-o-ww! Run!

Now why would they dislike you for that? It must be something else, maybe you got them angered and now they're just disliking your posts? I have no clue, you said nothing wrong as far as I can see. It couldn't be due to you helping me download the song.

Whatever, ignore them.

Yeah, probably has something to do with asking an "Ashley only fan" on who's the most popular Warioware character, but I'm just getting opinions from people, even if it is very obvious. X3

You're getting opinions about who's the most popular Warioware character? I already know it's Ashley thanks to you. Anyways how's that going for you? Smoothly?

tumblr_inline_n21cxezfAe1rl5dg1.png
That's right, you don't really like Ashley, yeah?

tumblr_inline_mpl11tX5Cv1rl5dg1.gif
I agrees, it's a great cover. I typed in "Ashley's song" into YouTube for no real reason, then I saw this new upload made only a few hours ago. I watched it, listened to it and loved it!.

i2oxf6.jpg
I love that cover, it's now number 2 in my favorite cover songs list.

This one is my favorite cover of all time.

Back