Fun Fact, my friend actually made that video. The scout is actually me. The joke was that she cast a "hex" so she turned the scout into my scout.

It's me!
C85F428DA0B03A783923231A8305F3FFBE727300

What the hell is wrong with you guys!? why do you decide to stop when i arrive, and then wait for me to leave in order to continue your conversation!? i want in :(

@Magma Kinda. I haven't created a character design for Hex at the time so I used scout as a placeholder. His last is name Scout was because having tf2 scout kinda grew on me so I just thought to put that as a sort of "remember when he was actually a scout." thing. JDRider said he had a video he was making for me but he didn't tell me what it was. Few days later he showed me this and I was like "d'awww you shouldn't have."

The whole Ashley thing is because on the server DFS, (wow talking about this cancer server again) everytime I play on it and I mean EVERYTIME, they would play Ashley's Song. Then for a short time (few month) I changed my name to Ashley the cruel witch which was a mistake because most my friends now call me Ashley on steam. My tf2 medic set is supposed to look like Ashley, but I took that further and actually made him Ashley. I am now forever stuck as being called Ashley by my friends on steam and tf2.

@Magma Kinda. I haven't created a character design for Hex at the time so I used scout as a placeholder. His last is name Scout was because having tf2 scout kinda grew on me so I just thought to put that as a sort of "remember when he was actually a scout." thing. JDRider said he had a video he was making for me but he didn't tell me what it was. Few days later he showed me this and I was like "d'awww you shouldn't have."

The whole Ashley thing is because on the server DFS, (wow talking about this cancer server again) everytime I play on it and I mean EVERYTIME, they would play Ashley's Song. Then for a short time (few month) I changed my name to Ashley the cruel witch which was a mistake because most my friends now call me Ashley on steam. My tf2 medic set is supposed to look like Ashley, but I took that further and actually made him Ashley. I am now forever stuck as being called Ashley by my friends on steam and tf2.
can i call you ashley scout then

Back