Oh Kyon, forgot to tell you, I got into Arrow. Watched almost the entire series. Also I teared up at the part where Roy died (his death was faked yeah, just teared up when I thought he died)

Making a picture while bored #4
Splatoon Marie.png

Oh Kyon, forgot to tell you, I got into Arrow. Watched almost the entire series. Also I teared up at the part where Roy died (his death was faked yeah, just teared up when I thought he died)

Yeah, it got me too, though I didn't tear up I. Thought we lost him. I'm just waiting for season 5 now. My favorite season was 2 with Slade wilson, I hope he returns sometime. You should give The Flash a try if you finish arrow, Arrow and The Flash take place at the same time, also Legends of tomorrow and Supergirl, though you don't need to watch Supergirl to understand anything.

These shows are in one big universe taking place at the same time. Which they call -- the Arrowverse

xhwcmbwa3usn5l3wckog.jpg

In order - Arrow > Flash > Legends | Supergirl doesn't join the arrowverse until season 2 |

Sometimes Arrow crosses over with The Flash, which is why it would be a good idea to watch some flash at least to understand some of arrow. You probably saw the episode with Barry Allen, yup, he turns out to be the Flash.

I wrote in the comments of the new justice league movie "I'm so hyped! I'll probably like this more than the avengers." and a whole war broke out, like really! It's not like I said JL would be or will be better than the Avengers.

Back