I liked the idea of body swapping ever since I was a kid. When I was 7 my dad was watching a movie, no idea what it was but it had a guy taking over a girl's body via remote and it kind of just started. Weird thing to be into but it could be worse.

I have a G752 ASUS Gaming PC. Basically I run games like DOOM at the fullest settings and doesn't suffer any fps drop.
dang thats overpowered, but i dont think my computer is too slow for that emulator, or that speed is causing the problem...
i have to retry it with a troubleshoot method.

I liked the idea of body swapping ever since I was a kid. When I was 7 my dad was watching a movie, no idea what it was but it had a guy taking over a girl's body via remote and it kind of just started. Weird thing to be into but it could be worse.
bet you cant guess what my thing is. *silently weeps in a corner*

There's just so much things people are into it would take at least 100 guesses or even more. Also Possession is another one, also transforming...

625.gif
It's why I like Tanoomba's. They can turn into anyone or anything. :3

Has anyone ever noticed that it's usually around this time of day where it's just us 3 talking. Granted everyone goes to sleep at this time of night but it's usually use 3 that chat.

Nah, I'm sure it's not like that.

Meanwhile I'm bored and I'm trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the night till morning. All the games I usually play has nothing right now and I got nothing in mind to create a picture out of bordom.

Yeah, I know from Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of the game. Fun fact : Mimi is the only character Chugga legit died on. X3

Though Mimi is a favorite only due to that transforming ability of hers.

Back