He certainly has. Then again, he also looks way different from Street Fighter to Street Fighter Alpha (one hell of a sickness, I tell ya), so this redesign isn't too unusual. Also, his mohawk is now physically possible.

Er, wait, I was mainly referring to his normal outfit. This outfit is indeed pretty odd.

locke-07.jpg

Aikas overactive imagination is great : p

I wish I could draw stuff like that, am jealous of people with this ability.

Merely anecdotal evidence. Your personal experience does not have any bearing on if such individuals existed or not.

...Although I never saw such a thing either. Mostly because I was too busy sitting next to the TV.

so there's an indian guy on youtube making horribly edited and commented movie reaction and montages vids, and I don't know why I'm laughing so fucking hard

"ooooh"

so there's an indian guy on youtube making horribly edited and commented movie reaction and montages vids, and I don't know why I'm laughing so fucking hard

I liked the first video : p Could not really tell whether or not he was really excited for that film or not : p

And haha, am I the only one who feels no excitement over the oculus rift?

Feels gimmicky to me, like not something Id wanna play all my games on from now on : p

So my friend just sent me this.

It literally made me laugh aloud : p

(I actually did like the song though : p)

PODXYpw.png
I'm sort of mad that Supergirl(TV show) doesn't share the same universe with The Flash(TV show) and Arrow(Tv show.) But than again, we can't have a world where Superman exists along side Arrow, that would mean half the things Oliver does wouldn't have been done without Superman showing up to save the day.

Still, bummer they don't share a universe. The flash is crossovering with Supergirl, but since Flash can travel between universes it's most likely Flash just went to Supergirl's world and them not shearing a world.

At least have Supergirl set in the DCEU! lol.

To be fair, we go to great lengths to keep our toilets clean due to the cesspool of bacteria they would be otherwise. There's a reason it's said that your toilet seat is probably cleaner than your kitchen counter.

Back