I hope I called it, that would be awesome. You know, since phone games are popular it might make Ashley even more known across the world if she were to get her own app spin-off. That would rock!

Swapping bodies with Ashley part 2 coming summer 2016.

I wasn't talking about her at all - and if you think I made that tag you are wrong~ Somebody is framing me, It's like, a ship name that doesn't make sense.

BIGMAGMA, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY- I MEAN FORUMS. *pointing a bow and arrow towards you*

If you don't know what I'm talking about you really need to watch this.

512YQUaFWNL.jpg

Oh my --- is that an octopus in a toilet? oh that thing BETTER have not came from the pipes or I'm gonna be scared that octopus' be climbing into your toilets at any given moment.

I can't stop wishing for a Paper Mario game again - and not this Sticker star/Color splash, those are not paper games, just normal Mario games with Paper Mario slapped on the title.

I want one like the first two games, I had fond memories of those games back in the days. I love exploring these huge places, secrets to find, nowadays it's get from point A to B. Don't get me wrong, those 'other' paper games I still enjoyed and I'm getting color splash, I just miss the RPG Mario I loved playing so much in my childhood days.

They haven't tried selling an old-styled Paper Mario in a long time. And if Color Splash flops, I wouldn't put it past them to just shelf the series entirely. I don't know how we can tell them what we want through sales alone.

Back