Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate when people think you are lower than them due to differing opinion.
I don't mean "FF 7 is da bes fukin pleb!!!!!!!!!!" Basically there are people try to help out and be good and that is great but sometimes there are those who think that there way is the right way and everyone is wrong and they do not even realize it.
Now this is a little controversial but i'm sure you know of The Fat Acceptance movement (look it up if your unfamiliar) So basically my friends cousin is a part of it and he told me to take part. You know i do NOT think the fat acceptance movement bad but i do not agree with them. I don't think you should make fun of fat people but real talk, If your legs are touching down to your legs, DO NOT EXPECT ME TO SAY YOU ARE BEUTIFUL.
Again do not discriminate them. But the fat acceptance movement encourages fat people which i think is not the way to go about it. Because of that i get labled as a douche. I mean come on just because my methods are different does not make me a bad guy. They say that i am being close minded when they are the close minded ones.
Sorry if this sound like a rant on TFAM but i needed an example.
The issue I take with fat acceptance is some people getting pissed off with and trying to make skinny people feel bad about being skinny.
I've always been of average or skinny build and it pisses me off when there's songs that tell skinny people "f- you" or others because you have a different body from them.

The issue I take with fat acceptance is some people getting pissed off with and trying to make skinny people feel bad about being skinny.
I've always been of average or skinny build and it pisses me off when there's songs that tell skinny people "f- you" or others because you have a different body from them.

Fringe reactionary groups that are opposed by the majority are in no way something worth getting mad over.
That's why I don't get mad over Neo-Nazi groups or groups such as "Fat Acceptance". They are just a vocal minority who try to push their cause politically and end up miserably failing because most people are against them anyway.

Do you actually think this is a legitimate problem? Most people envy skinny builds and despise fat ones, look at how many online threads and discussions that are spanned in response to fat acceptance fringe groups. All these people acting defensive over an ideal that isn't going away anytime soon.... what's the matter with you?

Last edited:
Fringe reactionary groups that are opposed by the majority are in no way something to be worth getting mad over.
That's why I don't get mad over Neo-Nazi groups or groups such as "Fat Acceptance". They are just a vocal minority who try to push their cause politically and end up miserably failing because most people are against them anyway.

Do you actually think this is a legitimate problem? Most people envy skinny builds and despise fat ones, look at how many online threads and discussions that are spanned in response to fat acceptance fringe groups. All these people acting defensive over an ideal that isn't going away anytime soon.... what's the matter with you?
I don't think it's a legitimate problem and I don't spend my time hating this fringe reactionary group.
In general hypocrisy bothers me and that's the root of my frustration with this group. I'm not saying people aren't allowed to feel how they feel either. You took what I was saying out of proportion.

I don't think it's a legitimate problem and I don't spend my time hating this fringe reactionary group.
In general hypocrisy bothers me and that's the root of my frustration with this group. I'm not saying people aren't allowed to feel how they feel either. You took what I was saying out of proportion.

I admit I went on a ramble there since I was talking in general. I think it's normal to feel annoyed by it but I've seen too many people go above and beyond like they were fighting for their family's honor.

I admit I went on a ramble there since I was talking in general. I think it's normal to feel annoyed by it but I've seen too many people go above and beyond like they were fighting for their family's honor.
Don't worry about it. I hope I didn't come off being defensive because admittedly I'm not in the best of moods at the moment. I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from though. VforVictory:

ETA:

The whole issue is frivolous and ridiculous. Those fat people need to diet and take care of their bodies more and those people getting offended need to carry on with their lives and stop acting like someone is going to forcibly change their preferences through the magic of protesting.

Anyway, I find it interesting how some people get shockingly defensive over this to the point of attacking actresses who complain of discrimination in the industry just for not being conventionally attractive.

I've seen it on twitter in response to certain actresses like Leslie Jones or even random women voicing their political opinions on social media and blogs.
This I agree with.

i think in general those kinds of groups are trying to create their own superiority complex.
i mean wanting to fit in and be accepted is normal. but saying something like, for example "if you arent one of us you're a prejudice bigot" is going against the whole point.
EDIT: that point being to make more people become more socially inclusive.

Last edited:
I hope I can improve my video game knowledge so Glowsquid-senpai can notice me and not be disgusted with my inferior video game knowledge.
THAT TIZ NOT ZE RANT!
but if im being honest, i dont know a lot about games either, especially beyond mainstream gaming, which is why i kinda find myself barely learning about a bunch of titles that had existed for years, and why its kinda hard for me to join in on certain conversations.

This is a bit of a nitpick and while I generally avoid looking at YT comments I can't help but get annoyed whenever someone popular references something and then people rush to a video of said thing being referenced and say stuff like "X brought me here" or "Who else is here because of X?".
lets not forget "first" comments, memes of something ridiculous the person said, and of course, unwarranted hate comments (i say unwarranted because sometimes people have a good point when complaining about a particularly bad video.)

I actually still kinda get a kick when I see someone post "Darude- Sandstorm" as a serious response when someone asks "what song was playing in your video" >.>
I secretly hope they look up the song believing it will be the one theyre hoping to find >.>

As for youtube comments, I actually really really enjoy reading them : p Especially with like cartoons for like Pokemon or Sonic cartoons : p They are so ridiculous and weird haha : p I hate reading comments or posting on old WCW videos though, for some reason I have a problem with running into angry wrestling nerds who feel the need to tell everyone why WCW is so horrible. They just have to ruin your fun > : (

What bothers me about youtube comments is when people say that one game or whatever you're watching is blatantly ripping off or copying something else when it's one detail that's barely related to it.

Example, I saw someone saying a game was ripping off Frozen concerning one line of dialogue when 1. The game came out 2 months before Frozen and 2. It had nothing to do with Frozen at all with concept or anything.

Yes I know but now I shall make this into another rant. Why do a lot of people seem to interpret other people's opinions as being more extreme than intended?
because apparently if someone disagrees with someone, they hate them/ their an arsehole thag condones nazism. no kidding, they take opinions and statements way too personal.

Back