• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pajamas720

still that guy.
if there is anything that annoys you or really gets on your nerves, and you just cant find anywhere else to get things off your chest, well heres the place to vent your soul out!

of course, try not to start an argument. heres a few guidelines:

-avoid ranting about individual people, ESPECIALLY FELLOW MEMBERS. i dont feel like taking responsibility for a flame war, and i think we're better than that.
-try to avoid topics likely to cause heated arguments. avid use of spoiler will also help.
-i wanted to try a social experiment. so essentially, i have no idea what the outcome of this thread will be. :^)

i also included a poll.

I hate when business ads use their competitors to promote themselves. Like, when "phone brand A" declares that they're better than "B" directly in the ad. If they can't prove they're good on their own, just don't attack the others. Besides, it makes us aware of the other brands. I don't think it's fair...

it really upsets me how quickly people will get mad over a difference of opinion. i mean, people are guaranteed to disagree on something. big deal. but sometimes you come across a really venomous guy who will make you feel like a complete menace of the earth for essentially being individual, or try to manipulate you mind so you'll think just like them. thankfully i haven't seen that here, but it makes it so difficult to talk about important topics in other communities.

then there's trolls and baiters. did i mention miiverse and its administration yet?

Oh man I really did not have a pleasant time in Miiverse, the cringe is so real over there. It's basically a place infested with really old memes and a bunch of Spongebob jokes.

I had high hopes for Miiverse, but that's what it ended up being, sadly...

oof, if anything, i thought miiverse would be a good place for developers and fans to communicate; nintendo gets free ideas and we get games that we really like. also, we'd actually have some freedom of speech.

apparently, nintendo decided to see how far it can screw over its fans while still raking in an insane profit. apparently, they can go pretty far. taking down mario maker levels like crazy, butchering localized games, you name it.
oh yeah, miiverse. administration is corrupt and discriminating; i keep getting banned for a single, made up offense while others get away with libel and cyberbullying.

Unfortunately, that's bound to happen in any system where there's no checks and balances to keep the authority figures in line. As the old adage goes, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?", roughly meaning "Who guards the guardians?" in Latin. Even if there's someone ensuring that nobody oversteps any boundaries, there needs to be someone to ensure they don't overstep their boundaries as well, or else it leads to corruption.

I halfway apologize for the pretentious Latin quote.

I deeply hate when people think 9-volt is more popular, no solid proof. Nintendo themselves said ASHLEY was the most beloved, but even then people still think 9-volt is the popular one, like they wanna argue with Nintendo itself. They want to be right, even though they are wrong. Wario being more popular, now that makes sense, but 9-volt? Not in their dreams.

I also hate it when people cut in line at the rides, I tripped one that was going in front of me, didn't notice it was me or thought he might of tripped on me on his own.

Other things I don't like is when critics give Dawn of Justice a low score because their tiny little minds don't know what's going on, so they dislike it for no real reason.

The thing I hate most of all is people taunting in Smash bros wii u and then proceed to leave the next round.

But I taunt to bring salt into the match! Nah just kidding, I don't ever taunt. Taunting gets you killed in Smash like how going for the smash ball (when you play with items) leaves you vulnerable.

I almost never play with items on, only when it's a free-for-all like 1-v-1-v-1 or just a full on free for all, It makes the game more fun and unpredictable. Everyone here cannot beat me in Smash, maybe if you want we can play sometime? :3

I also hate the 100 friends limit on the Wii u, I wanna add more than just 100.

Nintendo themselves said ASHLEY was the most beloved
You're citing a bit of flavor text meant to promote Ashley, written by Japanese people who would be most likely to cite a character's popularity in Japan as opposed to anywhere else. In the context of the western market, I wouldn't put too much stock into that one statement from her Badge Arcade bio, considering Nintendo's cultural bias towards Japanese audiences.

on the topic of Miiverse hate, there was this girl who hated on everything she did, I mean really! Always saying she hated the same thing over and over, almost everyday! and you know what? For some reason people liked her for doing so, even if she said almost the same things, she breaks her consoles when she's upset with them, she gets new things when she wants.

People of Miiverse are so...weird, most annoying of all? She said sorry once now she's one of the most popular people on Miiverse, no matter what she posts will always get over 100 yeahs. One joke (which I'll admit was funny.) got 250 yeahs.

I'm both salty and jelly.

You're citing a bit of flavor text meant to promote Ashley

tumblr_static_tumblr_lxnj3muyui1qkluz0o1_500.gif

DON'T YOU EVEN START WITH ME!

Back