So this is Sakurai's excuse for removing Wario's shoulder bash...

If Wario was gonna lose his shoulderbash then at least they could've chosen something better to replace it with, like a sword. The range is higher and it works as a foil to Mario who uses either punches or fireballs but never sharp objects to attack. I think Kyon has the right idea up there, but a sword is clearly more interesting and even gives the character some edge.

If Wario was gonna lose his shoulderbash then at least they could've chosen something better to replace it with, like a sword. The range is higher and it works as a foil to Mario who uses either punches or fireballs but never sharp objects to attack. I think Kyon has the right idea up there, but a sword is clearly more interesting and even gives the character some edge.

I'm glad you think so, but did Wario ever use a sword? I'm not so big on Wario land, so I'm not sure. If Wario had a sword would he use it like some of the other fighters or does he do his own thing? Like, I dunno. Fart on the sword? lol

Oh...

tumblr_m23dp6v7yh1qii6tmo1_500.gif
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

Like I said: DAAAAAASH ATTAAAAAAAACK.

Instead of falling on his face he can do the shoulder charge as his DAAAAAASH ATTAAAAACK.

Then Sakurai can have his stupid punch and Wario can still keep his signature move.

And no, Kyon, Wario has never ever used farting as a move before Brawl. The only thing that could even come close to him actually farting in a game is a visual gag that IMPLIED that wario farted in a microgame from WW: Smooth Moves.

Fair point, forgot about that. Still, it was far from a defining trait of Wario traditionally. It'd have been nice if they gave him more powerful attacks to reflect his brute strength, or something. He's not a very "Wario" character in the Smash games, really.

Fair point, forgot about that. Still, it was far from a defining trait of Wario traditionally. It'd have been nice if they gave him more powerful attacks to reflect his brute strength, or something. He's not a very "Wario" character in the Smash games, really.
Oh I agree completely; I just wanted to point out that Brawl wasn't the first game to exaggerate Wario's grossness.

I don't understand. So Wario farts only because of Smash Bros? So without Smash Wario would never be associated with farting a lot? Because I thought he'd do that in the Wario land games! I was lead to believe he farted for just about everything.

Who thought this was a good idea!? That Wario Waft is the only reason I dislike Wario in smash. So scary once it's fully charged. (lol.)

Satire is pretty mean, don't you think? Maybe if we all chip in we could stop this abuse. Anyways thanks for that real long read about farting, it helped. For real though I thought somebody finally agreed to my opinions, but alas, I've just been made fun of again. What happened to the "don't be a jerk" rule to others!? Never mind, don't answer that.

I had the worst time thinking of what Wario would do with a sword, a part of me knew he didn't use one but all you guys with your Wario land and my limited knowledge it's hard to tell when you guys are being mean or telling the truth.

"Usually" is the keyword here. Besides, a lot of people hate me here so I'm pretty sure it was meant to mock me...oh well, what's done is done, but things like this make me think I'm not wanted anywhere.

I guess I'll be the one to say it... Kyon no offense but unless you build up some more knowledge on Wario Land you really shouldn't try to discuss the series. You can talk about it sure but there's no way you can keep up in conversations that require deeper knowledge. I'm not trying to be mean but trying to involve yourself in these kinds of threads causes problems for everyone.

I know the shoulder bash is his main move, but with how little money I have I can't get Wario games, so I need you guys help for a better understanding of this game. I thought he had a sword for a small time, so what? Doesn't mean I don't know much about it.

I count on you guys to help me have more knowledge on this game, also I don't know if King hehehe told you yet but English isn't my first, so sorry for having such a hard time reading what you say half the time.

Back