No, no need. I'm already doing amazing in Black ops 2, I get 13 - 20 kills without dying easily with a shot-gun/sniper combo. Fast hands is good to use for the class, have a landmine to place when running along, that way nobody sneaks behind you, or you are easily alerted if somebody blows it up.
so y cant u Team fortress 2

i always have a lack of situational awareness, so ill be sneaking on someone only to be rekt from the rear.
Is this with aim assist on or off? Having aim assist makes playing fps on a controller so much easier, don't believe me? Go on a private match and rapidly press the aim button and watch you screen automatically aim towards the head.
either im a noob or thats aimbot fantasy!

Getting head shots are easier to get with aim assist turned off, just use the recoil! Aim at the chest and watch as you shoot upwards to the head. I have almost all diamond guns, aside from snipers. Head shots are a bit harder to get using a sniper imo.

No man should use aim assist, tis but a peasants tool.
Getting headshots ain't that hard anyways, people in CoD die in just 9 seconds of spawning.

Oh and hello Magical Ashley, how have you been.

I'm alive...yeah, another boring day. I couldn't go anywhere today, so all I had to do was play with my tablet and use my phone, I really dislike days like these, sometimes I wish school was still on, I loved being there with friends.

I'm not into gun games, I have nothing to add to this conversation.

Carrier is such a fun map though. The snipers there has all the fun, why would anyone ever play that map without a sniper rifle? That's like doing a 1v1 on rust/nuke town without using a sniper.

Also I've been wanting to ask you about the other day. Did you really think my post of the video was aiming towards you? I'm sorry if you thought that was about the argument that happened.

@Magical Ashley Don't worry, we can change the subject to something that we all can talk about.

Yeah, it made me laugh and helped me calm down a bit! X3

Anywho don't worry, Ashley. It wasn't really a subject I'd talk about for hours on end. Let's talk about, uhh - Ashley or something.

That's how I feel right now, wanting to go to school just to hang out with my friends. Unlike a lot of people I don't mind school that much to be honest, getting up in the mornings are the worse part but I usually feel better after awhile.

Okay, so did anything new happen with Ashley you haven't talked about or perhaps I missed? I haven't played Game and Wario, I don't own a wii u. But I did see footage of it and it looks really enjoyable.

I think I heard you mention new Ashley badges some time ago, so I guess I'm up to speed on the latest Ashley news. So where did you get a guy to make you a doll of Ashley, could you ask him to make me one? I really want one.

Back