Ckd, plz, you were angry as Ashley on a Monday morning. Hex is right, so far since February we haven't gone a month without Nintendo releasing a new Ashley related thing, this month was Ashley made into a Splatoon setting. Also the guy does commissions on DA, I am first in line so the Ashley plush is being made and should be done by or a little over next month.

Ckd, plz, you were angry as Ashley on a Monday morning. Hex is right, so far since February we haven't gone a month without Nintendo releasing a new Ashley related thing, this month was Ashley made into a Splatoon setting. Also the guy does commissions on DA, I am first in line so the Ashley plush is being made and should be done by or a little over next month.
Kyon is right about you, you need to take a chill pill. As for myself, I have anger issues and I am doing everything in my power to get the help I need.

lol k.

Anyways yeah, Nintendo making official Ashley plushies would be an amazing day. We also need an Ashley Figma and Ashley world of Nitnendo plush/figures. Comes alone with Red :3

Back