1adh7I8.jpg

(reply to my cat picture) His name is cow, he comes from a long line of cats we had.

Long story short : First cat we got in 2007 was named Mario, she had a lot of kittens over the years, we kept one of those kittens, those kittens had kittens and now we have Cow.
Now we have two cats, Cow and Crystal. (Crystal belongs to my sister.)

Another story : in 2011 this kitten Mario had was really small, like really small. She lived for a good 7 months until she passed away in her sleep, the poor kitten. She had fun playing with her brothers and sisters, she loved to look around our huge house, play and overall had a lot of fun. We named her Brave, because she wasn't scared, she loved to live life as much as she could. <3

We also had this kitten named Hope, we named him that because one morning he wasn't moving, he was cold, and the other kittens wouldn't go near him. My dad was going to put him away, but his bus was coming so he left him there, but when my dad got back the kitten was breathing, so my dad put him near a heater and started petting him, giving him some milk with one of 10 Ml Syringe. After two hours the cat was starting to walk again, he was better and went to a good family.

Don't have a cat but... I always like to pet and visit my neighbor's cat. He/She I'm not sure knows and likes me and that always feels great. Another neighbor has an orange cat which unlike the british blue is more timid with people so I haven't been able to pet the orange cat.

I still play on all my console, but I'm online on Steam 90% of the day thanks to my phone. The other 10% are sleep and other stuff.

I actually get on the forum/everywhere else on the Internet through my phone, I dunno why but I find it better to use phone instead of pc.

Back