My apartment is located right behind the park that sets the fireworks show for the city off. I have no choice. XD

It can be pretty cool though because I can sit on my patio and watch the fireworks.

Oh yeah, I love the sight of fireworks, they're very pretty and perfectly fit the look I love-- A bright, colorful light shining through pitch black darkness! That's one of my favorite kinds of sights! I'm just... Well, it's best to explain it as, if I was around loud noise too much as a kid, I'd get overwhelmed. I'm a lot better about it now, but it makes me slightly uncomfortable to hear loud noises. (´~`) Maybe I should invest in earplugs?

Thats awesome, Kerberos. I live near the river in our town, and they light off the fireworks over the river here. We can see them from our porch, but its a bit far away so its really not all that exciting : p Can be kinda pretty though.

Oh yeah, I love the sight of fireworks, they're very pretty and perfectly fit the look I love-- A bright, colorful light shining through pitch black darkness! That's one of my favorite kinds of sights! I'm just... Well, it's best to explain it as, if I was around loud noise too much as a kid, I'd get overwhelmed. I'm a lot better about it now, but it makes me slightly uncomfortable to hear loud noises. (´~`) Maybe I should invest in earplugs?

I actually used to be the exact same way when I was young. I just covered my ears with my hands : p

Also the vibration from the explosion of them made me uncomfortable too. But I got used to them after a while. Ear plugs are a great idea though : p

Thats awesome, Kerberos. I live near the river in our town, and they light off the fireworks over the river here. We can see them from our porch, but its a bit far away so its really not all that exciting : p Can be kinda pretty though.
In the city I grew up in, I had even better views than I do now. We had a tradition in my house where my sisters and I would get up on our roof to watch my parents light off fireworks on our patio below, and then turn around to watch the major metro city next to us set off their fireworks show.

Thats really cool with your town, though. We're not as lucky as you are because we're almost always in a drought and our only river barely has water most of the year. XD

In the city I grew up in, I had even better views than I do now. We had a tradition in my house where my sisters and I would get up on our roof to watch my parents light off fireworks on our patio below, and then turn around to watch the major metro city next to us set off their fireworks show.

Thats really cool with your town, though. We're not as lucky as you are because we're almost always in a drought and our only river barely has water most of the year. XD
i live in the drought area as well. actually, i wonder how many of us live on the west coast? i live in california.

Back