uh, sure thing, Ashley. :3

Don't try to make the spell make itself, it's a paradox. Spells making spells!? not happening on my watch, plus you probably wouldn't know how to do that.

That's what I thought. For our next spell, we will make objects disappear, understood? *Takes out book* this is what we need, an eye of a frog, fur from a bear and some spiders, next up is some mixture of potions, it seems we have most of what we're looking for besides an eye of a frog and bear fur.
While I get everything you get those two missing ingredients, okay? stop standing around, get to it!

a bear?! Red has went face to face with a bear before, but he'd get hurt badly Umm, okay. I'll do my best, the frog eye shouldn't be too hard.

Red left the room to go find these things, but first, a weapon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I'm going to go sleep now, it's already 4 so I should get to sleep. Goodnight, Ashley^^

Maybe we can role play some more later if you'd like, for now is bed time for me, so sleepy! so tired @_@ Stayed up too long, I was going to go to bed an hour ago but time flies by, lol. X3

a bear?! Red has went face to face with a bear before, but he'd get hurt badly Umm, okay. I'll do my best, the frog eye shouldn't be too hard.

Red left the room to go find these things, but first, a weapon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I'm going to go sleep now, it's already 4 so I should get to sleep. Goodnight, Ashley^^

Maybe we can role play some more later if you'd like, for now is bed time for me, so sleepy! so tired @_@ Stayed up too long, I was going to go to bed an hour ago but time flies by, lol. X3
who needs weaponswhen you got swag.

or, yknow, EFFING MAGIC.

1467014639702.png

Goodnight, Kyon. Get some well needed rest. Roleplaying even for a small bit was kind of fun at the very least, I roleplayed because I hadn't a clue on what else to say next.

Ehh it's nothing much anyways. Now I'm trying to wonder what to do for tomorrow. I don't usually go out much since there's nothing for me to do at the moment and I live in a pretty bad neighborhood.

Pajamas plays tuba? Haha thats way awesome. Ive never played a brass or woodwind before, have only played strings and piano. Would like to hear Pajamas play, though.

And ckd plays piano? Haha neat, would not have guessed. Would like to hear her play too.
We should make a "what instrument do you play?" thread.

And haha I just learned about aztec death whistles yesterday morning, actually : p They arent as scary as the youtuber made them out to be : p

Back