I just registered a credit card (have a debit card but it wasn't VISA-enabled so I couldn't buy online). I'm planning to get a PS2 (as well as a replacement original xbox) for a project I wanted to do for the past years.

(thrilling huh)

I plan on creating a blog for reviewing and giving information about vehicle-based games that aren't rail shooters or racers.

If I don't write about Lethal Skies 2 or Gungriffon: Allied Strike, who will?

I think you guys are rubbing off on me. I went from not being too concerned about Wario Land references in Smash to being upset at the lack of them, among other things. This place seems to have revived a passion for Wario that was dormant for a while.

You're not doing it right! You're supposed to try to suck away said passion, not revive it! That's not how some other forums do it! In all seriousness, that's probably a good thing. I actually enjoy being here at least partially because of it. You guys are great!

Last edited:
Thanks, I guess?

But still, if a forum about a subject is making you less interested in it, then it's pretty clear that the community itself isn't working correctly. A decent forum (like say, this one or DK Vine) makes its users more interested in the subject matter after staying there a week or so...

Thanks, I guess?

But still, if a forum about a subject is making you less interested in it, then it's pretty clear that the community itself isn't working correctly. A decent forum (like say, this one or DK Vine) makes its users more interested in the subject matter after staying there a week or so...

Agreed wholeheartedly, chief! I think we're doing a splendid job ourselves.

In all seriousness, that's probably a good thing. I actually enjoy being here at least partially because of it. You guys are great!

You're great, SB! I'm so happy to be a part of this community. Thanks for helping to make it great!

Back