MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I like how you can dream about people youve never even seen before.

Like, Ive never seen you guys before, but I knew it was magma, glowsquid and 3rd wario bro from wario forums.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
I like how you can dream about people youve never even seen before.

Like, Ive never seen you guys before, but I knew it was magma, glowsquid and 3rd wario bro from wario forums.
Actually now I had a dream where @CM30 and @Glowsquid and some other people shared a house and they lived like 2 miles away from me and said I could crash there any time
how do you two picture me

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Thats hard to describe. Short black hair, white skin, glasses, sorta longish face, something like that.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
So, for the people who aren't American, what exactly happens on thanksgiving?

I always thought it was a fairly minor celebration compared to Christmas, but I now hear you guys get presents on that day as well?

Coins
Coins
Game Boy Advance Username Change Gold Bracelets User Name Style Change Gold Necklace

I always thought it was a fairly minor celebration compared to Christmas, but I now hear you guys get presents on that day as well?
Thanksgiving is celebration for the things we are thankful for, and we celebrate by having a feast of stuffed turkey, pie, other foods like that. We don't give out presents though, it's just a gathering of friends and family.

Coins
Coins
Thanksgiving is celebration for the things we are thankful for, and we celebrate by having a feast of stuffed turkey, pie, other foods like that. We don't give out presents though, it's just a gathering of friends and family.
Well, where are you from? Your profile info just brings me to a local clothing store.

Coins
Coins
I think California, which has CA as its official abbreviation.
But that is in America. :P
I can say that I've never heard of anything I know in the Netherlands celebrating it, at least.
... or maybe CM30 intended his post differently than I interpreted.

Were you asking the people who are American, or the people who aren't American? I realise now that I recall you being from the UK, so it's probably the former. :P I misinterpreted your post then, I'm sorry to both of you.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
So I was helping a friend move some stuff out if her great grand parents house cuz they were selling things and before some of these items got sold off i wanted to take pics since it'll be awhile before I see such ancient technology again.

Attachments

Coins
Coins
So I was helping a friend move some stuff out if her great grand parents house cuz they were selling things and before some of these items got sold off i wanted to take pics since it'll be awhile before I see such ancient technology again.

Most intriguing... a walkman, and uh... I'll need an archaeologist to identify the other ones for me.