Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
I believe some people just take that political notion at heart, it's one of those things many people take seriously.
Won't say politics isn't important just knowing how the world and your country is doing could just be enough at least the way I see it.

It is often strange when you have some one whom is your friend or in a group of friends with you and when disagreements about this happens they tend to be quiet it's a very psychological area for many people too I sort of just let it pass and slide and think not much of it depending on how much you know the person and vice versa, people can be kind of fickle at times that's just the way of the world. Not really a debater so limited as to how much I can say on this subject other than it drives people that's for true.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
So last night I dreamed that I was in some sort of housing complex with @Magma, @Glowsquid and @The 3rd Wario Brother. It was a weird dream.

The third wario bro was a large black man, which is funny cuz Im pretty sure he is not a black man. He didnt do a whole lot besides make like jokes here and there I think.

Glowsquid was really mean, he had this friend who wasnt someone I knew, and they only ever made snotty jokes to make me feel bad. Was really bizarre.

Magma was like obsessed with some kinda fallout like game on the PC. And he had all this freaking cherry cola everywhere. Like there were cases of it surrounding him. And like every time I had to walk past him Id slip in the cola, and argue with him to put a towel down, which he eventually did, haha.

There was an event I remember where glowsquid had some money on the corner of his desk on top of these little childrens books. I moved the money because I wanted to see the books, and then was afraid he was gonna think I stole his monet because I moved it.

He also had some kinda music device that I listened to through headphones, and it played some cheesy rocking love song, and magma sang along with me. Though I dont know how he did this because I was the only person wearing headphones : p

But yeah, it was a really weird dream, haha.

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
So last night I dreamed that I was in some sort of housing complex with @Magma, @Glowsquid and @The 3rd Wario Brother. It was a weird dream.

The third wario bro was a large black man, which is funny cuz Im pretty sure he is not a black man. He didnt do a whole lot besides make like jokes here and there I think.

Glowsquid was really mean, he had this friend who wasnt someone I knew, and they only ever made snotty jokes to make me feel bad. Was really bizarre.

Magma was like obsessed with some kinda fallout like game on the PC. And he had all this freaking cherry cola everywhere. Like there were cases of it surrounding him. And like every time I had to walk past him Id slip in the cola, and argue with him to put a towel down, which he eventually did, haha.

There was an event I remember where glowsquid had some money on the corner of his desk on top of these little childrens books. I moved the money because I wanted to see the books, and then was afraid he was gonna think I stole his monet because I moved it.

He also had some kinda music device that I listened to through headphones, and it played some cheesy rocking love song, and magma sang along with me. Though I dont know how he did this because I was the only person wearing headphones : p

Uh Mona I think you forgot 3rd bro's tribal tattoo? and his best friend Giovanni.

Magma

Level 15 Boos
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change

it's time to drink cherry cola and play fallout

Coins
Coins
Serious question, how many people here have close friends with strong disagreements on political opinions?
Hm, I'm not sure if I do, actually. I've got quite some friends that aren't Christian, but as far as political opinions go I think we don't differ much. Actually, I had a Christian friend (I don't see him IRL anymore, and he isn't much of an online guy, so I say 'had', but if we see each other we're friends again ;)) last year whose dad is in the army (he (the friend) is also quite patriotic), and that sometimes clashed a little, as I am pacifist. It wasn't often an issue, though.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
last year whose dad is in the army (he (the friend) is also quite patriotic), and that sometimes clashed a little, as I am pacifist. It wasn't often an issue, though.
You don't have to be a militarist to be patriotic. I am an (albeit passive) conscientious objector, but I still love my country as I've been taught to.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Rockin' good! Did you use an amplifier for a regular electric guitar to create the distortion?
I played through an amp through a generic grunge pedal yeah : p its kinda sad, my d string is super funky on that bass, it buzzes halfway down the fretboard. But you cant tell when playing through disortion, haha.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
So, when do you think you guys will end up moving in together or what not? I mean, you've got the cherry coke and all...

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Now we just have to get glowsquid and 3rd wario bro to agree to move to the midwest and well be all set

Magmas gonna have to learn to not spill so much cherry coke though, haha

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Nah nigguh I ain't hanging with you herbs while the smell of Cherry Coke and fresh guitars are always in the air.
Whaddya think I look like some kinda black maaaaaan?