Thanksgiving ain't that far off and i can already taste the delicious stuffing, mmm stuffing :SPopcorn

Just one thing that ruins the feel, Everyone is into Christmas right now even the stores and commercials are doing Christmas stuff. Why is Thanksgiving always forgotten about :STTnTT:

Its times like these i feel alone in my enthusiasm for good food.

02_615x350_thanksgivingart2016_6BMwt66_615x.jpg

So I see this thread hasn’t been picked up in awhile. I am here to use my lv 9 necromancy skill to BUMP it. Haha.

Joking aside, How is everyone fairing as of late? Life has been pretty busy for me and big changes should be happening too!(Hopefully for the best) I am interested on where your life’s road is taking you all.

Joking aside, How is everyone fairing as of late? Life has been pretty busy for me and big changes should be happening too!(Hopefully for the best) I am interested on where your life’s road is taking you all.

Old post, but what kinda changes?

Ive been okay, had some difficulties but am doing fine for the most part : p I left my manager job a few months back, and I don't miss it : p Im doing some worl in food services now, I dont have to deal with customers and that makes me happy, haha.

I have a question for those of you who like music, when you're in a bad mood, like mad or "angry" or whatever, what kind of music do you turn to?

Ive been okay, had some difficulties but am doing fine for the most part : p I left my manager job a few months back, and I don't miss it : p Im doing some worl in food services now, I dont have to deal with customers and that makes me happy, haha.

I have a question for those of you who like music, when you're in a bad mood, like mad or "angry" or whatever, what kind of music do you turn to?

Does this mean you'll give me prepackaged foods now? In any case glad you're enjoying your new job I'd feel the same way on that when it comes to crowds and people.

When I'm feeling pretty bad I usually listen to two of the genre of music I started out with either prog rock or kayōkyoku, two bands in particular that come to mind are Camel and Soitaisei Riron. They both have this idk how to explain but " flowy " sound to them might as well just show you what I mean it always calms me down.

Does this mean you'll give me prepackaged foods now? In any case glad you're enjoying your new job I'd feel the same way on that when it comes to crowds and people.

When I'm feeling pretty bad I usually listen to two of the genre of music I started out with either prog rock or kayōkyoku, two bands in particular that come to mind are Camel and Soitaisei Riron. They both have this idk how to explain but " flowy " sound to them might as well just show you what I mean it always calms me down.

Haha, that keyboard solo at 2:27 : p

And I see, so you listen to calmer music to help you calm down when dealing with such issues? Thats interesting, haha.

And nope, we mostly make bread products, so I cant reaaly give any meals, haha.

Haha, that keyboard solo at 2:27 : p

And I see, so you listen to calmer music to help you calm down when dealing with such issues? Thats interesting, haha.

And nope, we mostly make bread products, so I cant reaaly give any meals, haha.

Yes it usually depends on how things are going the residents work too as well as hillside thickets, you might want to show them to crescent moon villiager they're basically a band that sing about H.P. Lovecraft and his works.

bread products? le baguette???

I turn to Jazz music, specifically latin jazz, but all jazz is great. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS... My current job as a retail associate is good, just don't like some of the customers that go in.

I turn to Jazz music, specifically latin jazz, but all jazz is great. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS... My current job as a retail associate is good, just don't like some of the customers that go in.

I thought you were called "Jobless" for a reason, Jobless? You'll have to change your name to "Job Music" now.
At least you can make your own bacon egg and cheese sandwiches now, right?

Last edited:
@Magma haha, I like those songs : p They make me think of like grocery stores in 70s films, like that's the kind of music theyd use for the scenes to create that shopping feel, haha. You listen to that when your feeling mad, though? Any idea why?

@Jobless Music yeah customers can be stressful, the job I just quit was pretty serious about customer care, even including online. Anytime someone made an online purchase id have to stop what I was doing and go find every item they wanted before they showed up in the store. It was kinda a specialty shop, so people always came there wanting to find a specific item, and would be angry if you didnt have it. Was a terrible job, had to deal with that on top of trying to get my tasks done for the day, was not worth the money : p

And jazz? I can see that : p Jazz can be busy and chaotic, so can see how that could validate such feelings, haha.

I usually go for something dark, music I mean. I usually don't listen to like loud or fast music too often, even when im feeling pretty upset. Ill usually for something dark and mysterious, like X Miner by three mile pilot or something.

tfw I misread your post and thought you meant " fart " music and all I can think about is that burp song from Ween.

Oh yeah, back like a year ago (think it was Spring) I said I had gotten some Skies of Arcadia posters, and that id share them here. Figured I could do that now : p

Im gonna have to double post to get both of them on here though, as switching tabs on phone causes everything you typed on here to be deleted : (

Heres one
aV681AWh.jpg

I kinda have them placed strategically, too. I mean like, I have the daytime scene hung above my entertainment stand, and the night time scene hung above my bed. That way im seeing them at appropriate times of the day, haha.

Also I think it's funny how Aika is sitting on something in both pictures, apparently the games artist liked drawing her in a sitting position : p

@Magma haha, I like those songs : p They make me think of like grocery stores in 70s films, like that's the kind of music theyd use for the scenes to create that shopping feel, haha. You listen to that when your feeling mad, though? Any idea why?

@Jobless Music yeah customers can be stressful, the job I just quit was pretty serious about customer care, even including online. Anytime someone made an online purchase id have to stop what I was doing and go find every item they wanted before they showed up in the store. It was kinda a specialty shop, so people always came there wanting to find a specific item, and would be angry if you didnt have it. Was a terrible job, had to deal with that on top of trying to get my tasks done for the day, was not worth the money : p

And jazz? I can see that : p Jazz can be busy and chaotic, so can see how that could validate such feelings, haha.

I usually go for something dark, music I mean. I usually don't listen to like loud or fast music too often, even when im feeling pretty upset. Ill usually for something dark and mysterious, like X Miner by three mile pilot or something.
My taste in music has become quite eclectic at this point but I have a strong interest in like early electronic music. I don't know why but a lot of this music tends to sound quite wholesome and I find it impossible to feel bad while listening to something like Brazilian Flower or this song:

Back