Well you thought wrong, I didn't even want to be here. I really thought you would want to make things up to me after what you did, it would be ashamed if some purple girl knew what you did.

Alright, I'm very sorry. I never knew it would hurt you of all people, I thought it would work but it all blew in my face in the end, if I could take it all back I would, I wish everyday I could start over, do everything better. Now if you want we can keep this discussion going in Pm's, nobody needs to see the other stuff. :3

Now wasn't that easy? See, that's all you had to do. Apology accepted for now, because we all know every time I forgive you you go and do something else rather dumb that I have to fix. No need to continue.

It's nothing, Magma. Kyon just wanted Dragon to like him more, so he asked me for favors that lead to Dragon hating me and liking Kyon more. If you don't know who Dragon is she is a Miiverse user who trashposts a lot and draws horribly.

Magma knows who she is. Now, enjoy the forum! Some people don't like Ashley being overtalked, so try and not to bring Ashley into everything, there is a chat for random things, so use that.

Miiverse wasn't the best place to shear my opinions on things. The community hated me, they wouldn't stop mocking me, picking on me, trying to hurt me. But I really didn't care, I just wanted to share what I thought on games, like how Trash bros shouldn't have been on the 3ds, or how taunting should be taken out of Smash. People would call me salty, and nicknamed me Queen salt-a-lot.

I told them about your story, they know who you are. Like, how you unfairly get a lot of yeahs for each thing you say. You could say 'lol' and get 100 yeahs and 23 comments.

Yeah, it's a hell-hole. Nobody there is able to handle a simple opinion, people even try to ban me daily, so I watch out what I say since the admins are trash. I didn't ask to be well known, it's not my fault everyone likes my posts, I didn't ask for it. And Magma, no. How did you know about clones? did you come from Miiverse too?

Back