Yeah as kids you see some of your childhood idols whether they be musicians, athletes, wrestlers or hell eve politicians that exists. You see them as being 20 or 30s or so and when you grow up they just look so different you can't fathom the thought.

Let's just say Sting has seen better days.
stingbefore355.jpg

I often worry about getting older and playing musical actually : p Apparently arthritis runs pretty hard in our family : /

And haha yeah, poor Sting. He used to look so cool. I mean he still looks cool and all, but its not like it used to be : p

Arthritis? Better safe than sorry then however I also heard when playing a guitar you can get calluses. Wonder if they hurt or not.

Sting with his long hair was pretty awesome, Sting now he still is cool but yeah he just seems like he needs a cane to get into the ring now a days infact a lot of wrestlers could use a cane case and point our fav wrestling grandpa Undertaker.

Arthritis? Better safe than sorry then however I also heard when playing a guitar you can get calluses. Wonder if they hurt or not.

Sting with his long hair was pretty awesome, Sting now he still is cool but yeah he just seems like he needs a cane to get into the ring now a days infact a lot of wrestlers could use a cane case and point our fav wrestling grandpa Undertaker.

Haha I dont watch wrestling now or anything, but Ive seen a bit of Undertaker wrestle in hi s current old age, and its pretty painful to see, yeah : p Plus because of his gimmick, its even worse than it is with other aged legends. Like, hes supposed to be like undead and all, right? The undead cant get old and fragile : p

And haha yeah, I loved Stings hair, he was way cool : p He still pulls of a cool look even in his old age though : p

And haha yeah well string instruments cause calluses, yeah : p And they hurt at first, like when playing a string instrument it definitely makes your finger tips sting a bit : p I remember when I first started bass guitar, the skin on my finger tips shredded, haha : p Like I for real had little bits of skin hanging everywhere : p

It also hurts if you go too long without playing, this is more true with guitar, with the bottom G string, being so thin and all.

Kyon keeps talking about me? What a surprise, he never keeps his damn mouth shut about what a horrible person I am. I'm not a RPer, Blue, just keep that in mind. I hope to god I enjoy it here, most sites are god awful to discuss things without a horde of mindless drones picking on my opinion.

Haha I dont watch wrestling now or anything, but Ive seen a bit of Undertaker wrestle in hi s current old age, and its pretty painful to see, yeah : p Plus because of his gimmick, its even worse than it is with other aged legends. Like, hes supposed to be like undead and all, right? The undead cant get old and fragile : p

And haha yeah, I loved Stings hair, he was way cool : p He still pulls of a cool look even in his old age though : p

And haha yeah well string instruments cause calluses, yeah : p And they hurt at first, like when playing a string instrument it definitely makes your finger tips sting a bit : p I remember when I first started bass guitar, the skin on my finger tips shredded, haha : p Like I for real had little bits of skin hanging everywhere : p

It also hurts if you go too long without playing, this is more true with guitar, with the bottom G string, being so thin and all.

I'm also not too sure about the name either but as of now his name fits him more than ever, zombies are truly fragile.

Man that sounds like you need to take your time to actually tune and play a guitar.

No real idea what I'm doing here, I'm just trying to get used to a forum as I go, but I could use a little help. My notifications keep saying people wrote on my wall but it's not letting me reply, I am confused as hell here.

Kyon keeps talking about me? What a surprise, he never keeps his damn mouth shut about what a horrible person I am. I'm not a RPer, Blue, just keep that in mind. I hope to god I enjoy it here, most sites are god awful to discuss things without a horde of mindless drones picking on my opinion.
i dont think anyone here is like that. mostly, we just talk about anything and everything that pops in our heads.

No real idea what I'm doing here, I'm just trying to get used to a forum as I go, but I could use a little help. My notifications keep saying people wrote on my wall but it's not letting me reply, I am confused as hell here.
just click on the notification and it should load. are you viewing this on a smaller device?

Back