And all the rooms should be dark again and make it creepier, make the mansion bigger, just one huge mansion! so the game will take longer to beat. More bosses, more floors, more secrets to uncover.

Also BETTER graphics, that would be so sweet for a game like Luigi's mansion.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe

Everyone on Wario Forums won't stop talking about Ashley and I'm annoyed of it wanting the other ware characters to get some love.

The letter 'W' and 'M' never existed

Person 1 : I sure love Ario! he's I favorite!
Person 2 : Which one? The yellow or red one?

Ashley is a big fan of Kyon. (lol.)

Magma is SmallMagma, MonaWare is AshleyWare, BlueJackG is RedJakeH, Kyon is Haruhi. GlowSquid is DimOctopus. Lol

magnetite_rock-mineral.jpg

meanwhile in a parallel universe:
pjparadox is now FormalTuxedo, a member of a double agent team sent to investigate and eradicate a criminal super power known as Orbital.
ACTION!
ESPIONAGE!
ROMANCE!
BETRAYAL!
that one nerd that invents useless gadgets that happen to affect the plot. seriously, whats his deal?
its the movie of the decade!

Everyone on Wario Forums won't stop talking about Ashley and I'm annoyed of it wanting the other ware characters to get some love.

The letter 'W' and 'M' never existed

Person 1 : I sure love Ario! he's I favorite!
Person 2 : Which one? The yellow or red one?

Ashley is a big fan of Kyon. (lol.)

Magma is SmallMagma, MonaWare is AshleyWare, BlueJackG is RedJakeH, Kyon is Haruhi. GlowSquid is DimOctopus. Lol

I was once a big fan of Haruhi Suzumiya. I watched all episodes and I wanted more. Wasn't too happy with the comeback of the show, though, I expected better...

The second season of Haruhi Suzumiya felt lackluster sadly didn't leave as much of an impact as the first. The disappearance of Haruhi was pretty neat though, such a long movie. Right now they're doing one with Yuuki Nagato which I'm enjoying, however if you just want more Haruhi you might as well ignore this one.

Back