Early 2000's cgi is probably one of the worst thing to have aged this turn of the century. You think reboot is scary just take a look at butt ugly martians.

Where is the "scary" rating?

Ive said this before!

We need a scary rating and a confusing rating. I think its important.

And I thought Reboot was like early 90s? And haha I hate that cgi computer graphics animation in cartoons. Like alot : p Like that Jimmy Neutron style, I hated that animation : p I liked the show but not the animation.

As much as I really dislike Sonic Boom, (what a surprise) the show did pretty okay with its animations. They poke fun of it sometimes in a few episodes. Though really, I've seen better animations made by one person in sfm.

Awesome, a new DC show will be airing soon. I'll probably try to watch it, sounds fun enough. It's about normal people in the world of heroes, how they deal with the things they do like fights destroying cites.

I'm pretty sure it's not in the DCEU or Arrowverse, I think it takes place in it's own universe. I wonder how different the forums would be if heroes existed...

Yeah, Ash-wee is my favorite character! oh yeah, Superman saved the day from another terrorist attack. I wonder if I'll ever get to meet any hero at all, not much happens in Canada, aside from a few heroes, but everything mostly happens in the U.S for some reason, lol. You think Superman and other heroes have a twitter? haha, as if... :3

Yap, all super heroes will fall through walls and get stuck in space-time while attempting to skate board, yup : p

I miss those tony hawk games : p I wanna play them again. Wish I had a Dreamcast ; _ ;

5p0bih.jpg
I miss when I could make things like this. Stupid computer had to fail on me, once I get a new better PC I am gonna re-download all my models, download my animation software and start doing animations again with Ashley.

Also all my saved date and other things, such as pictures used to Role play, all gone. My downloaded games and saves! Most of all I miss the animating software.

gthOfLj.png

The Kyon model was a gift from somebody who is no longer online, which is a pain. I used that model to show that it was me, I'm gonna either make my own model or ask somebody to make one of me so I can make stories again! Also gotta re-download so much programs like my editing software and other tools I used to make these. A new PC costs a lot, so that will set me back a few...well, send me wayyyy back! : (

FGZIchq.png

I'll miss the Body swap series along with One-punch witch! I'm getting depressed thinking about it, all the things I've lost. Darn it. But, a new start sounds kind of sort of not so bad... :3

Yeah, I liked those games back in the 90s- early 2000s : p Was way cool, would like to try them again.

And yeah, that is sad. Am sure hes not much fun to watch anymore, if youre a skate boarding fan.

It'd be nice to play them again yeah only way I could think of is either buying them used or emulate them. Man I think at this point his kids are probably adults so seeing an aged Tony Hawk skateboard would be more funny than entertaining.

Haha I typed 'our" when I meant "are" : p How unlike me.

And haha yeah, is hard to believe sometimes, when people you heard about alot as a kid become old, like you always end up feeling surprised when someone points it out : p

I still feel shocked when I see pictures of Sting nowadays, with the balding hair and everything : p Is crazy.

Back