Well it's a shame I couldn't, I had really bad internet while I was over there, so I was doing nothing almost the entire day. Sorry I wasn't able to really do anything at the moment. I'll try to help next time.

I can't believe people still want me to finish some of my Fan Fiction, on DA anyways. But only two, the rest people could care less about, lol.
  • The Ashleyness of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Ashley y Red : The swap
Are the only ones people care about, and I think they are my best! The show must go on, but which one?

The Haruhi one is kinda...well, Ashley will probably die unless I give her A HUGE POWER UP, but that wouldn't make much sense.
The body swap one is going nowhere, and I don't wanna turn it to Rated T for teen fanfic, I'm confused now! New series!

The Ashley movie, the book, the fan fiction, the series! Episode 1, act 1, Part 1 of 5.

I use OpenCanvas 6. The list of characters I have to draw is Wario obviously, 9-Volt and 18-Volt, Captain Syrup, Rudy, Ashley and Red, Dr. Crygor, and others. I'll have to think of what the background setting should be.

Drawing the entire Wario cast like that in one picture sounds like a great idea, though it sounds like it'll take sometime. You also use a tablet for this right?

I think others like Photoshop, or Paint tool SAI are a better choice. Really it doesn't matter what art program you use, I really like using OpenCanvas.

@Metal I don't own a tablet, I draw with a mouse.

Yep, though honestly, the WarioWare art style is pretty simple so it's easier to draw. Y'all haven't really seen what my drawing looks like when it's in another art style, or I just decided to put effort into it.

Well, I'm an effortless person. I'd love to learn on how to draw Ashley in her ware style, but the problem is my hands are shaky due to my illness, so I need a program where lines and stuff just snap together. Like, Pokemon art academy. I seen a few videos where the lines aren't so good but it like, corrects it. Something like that but for a computer, I'm not gonna spend 30$ for a game I can't even post to Miiverse.

So what did got you banned from Miiverse? I've never gotten banned once, I'd stayed away from the community everyone was on since really, who would care what good art looks like over there. I mostly stick to the YouTube and Art Academy community.

Yes, I got myself banned a lot...Whoops, but the admins can be so unfair at times. They won't even allow you to make friends! I got a warning for trying to make friends...Yup, that's true. I got banned for dumb reasons, but most were because of how I acted. I cannot go on Miiverse anymore, sadly. No more talking with Mii buds or see what's up in the Luigi community.

Yeah, Miiverse admins are really bad. I never really wanted to be where everyone was at, it's pretty dull honestly. Some people treat others like if they're gods, like when a youtuber joins your server and everyone automatically thinks he's the best player in the world.

Couldn't agree more, Hex. Couldn't agree more. There were a few people I watched on YouTube who would update on why they were banned, pretty funny reasons. Haha, there was this guy who said "It's my Birthday! I turned 14" and was banned for saying it. Lol, that was so funny and then he said "The admins banned me on my birthday", never laughed so hard before in awhile. Had me going!

I never met a YouTuber in a chat before, no huge ones that is. I'd love to chat with Chugg one day, before my time is up that is~ :3

Speaking of YouTube, I swear I've seen you in so many comment sections, even on my friends video. People nowadays are just so blegh sometimes. I would do so many things for them, but get absolutely nothing in return. Apparently it's hard for anyone to say thanks you. I question why I still do stuff for others sometime if no one seems to care at all.

Back