zlCfzSY3Ce4PPeAnoO

Awww, I found my old Miiverse drawing from years ago.

Yeah, a mii type thingy. Honestly I have problem drawing arms, so for my line of simple O.C's, no arms! Like I said, they are simple O.c's with big dreams!

The simple design of the O.c's are inspired by these silly fun goofballs.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, they have arms, but oh well!

Yeah sometimes it's quite annoying to get the arms right. Hands are also quite tricky to get it to look right, usually I have problems trying to draw the hands.

Hands are the worst, but I can do them but only after many failed tries, haha. I thought puppet hands for them, but round fit better for them. I didn't even think of Mii's, lol.

When I get back to animating it will be much easier to animate the Randoms without arms getting in the way.

What animating program do you use? I thought about doing animations, but I would like to do 3D animations like Source Film Maker.

Also It could be just me, but whenever I'm speaking to only one person here, I feel that it would be better to continue in a pm since no one else is really speaking at the moment.

I never animated in 2d before, I was hoping you would know a good animating software, lol. I only animate in 3d using MMD. Not the best but it's easy, I had good Ashley models on there. I cannot animate until I get a better computer though, the one I use is pretty bad, lol.

Well, it is a social thread, it's meant to keep talking, no matter how many people. Also I forgot my computer is kind of weird, it's more stretched out then my past computers. I used my laptop and was happy my O.C still looks good.

I thought about MMD but it's not really something I would use. I would use Garry's Mod and Source Film Maker because I feel that there's more that can be done with those. MMD doesn't really do lighting all that well and most models for it are anime like models. The other two gives you more tools to work with and it's workshop community always have new things to download and use.

Oh and g'night, it's like 5:50 AM over here so I'm pretty much gonna sleep as well.

Back