5B3kPU8.png
7nBOao1.png
(oh my, a new friend! oh, I wonder if she'll be my best buddy...maybe I should ask.)

(MonaWare's own O.C! :3)

I'm missing Mario Party 8,9 and Island tour. I have the rest, such as the one for Gameboy and DS.

Ever since TheRunawayGuys started playing Mario Party I wanted to play those games for myself, I mean I played every Mario Party up until 7 but all my old copes were lost. So I got them all back with a two years worth of looking around.
Mario Party 3 was the hardest to find, but lucky one guy was selling one for only 70$. Anyone have a favorite Mairo Party and you guys still play it? I love playing Mario Party 2 with my family, it's really lucked based so no problems with me winning all the time...STUPID CHANCE TIME! ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!

Lol, but really chance time is always hard to watch when you're in first. : P

Uh I can say that you pretty much got all the mario party's that aren't stale. I used to own 9 it's not good, each minigame felt more like it belonged in a third party game same with the music. Don't recommend you go out to get MP9 since you'll more than likely not enjoy it even more so if you have nobody around who'll play it or using the wiimote(for certain minigames it can be awkward to use.) Fav Mario Party would have to go down to 2,3, and 5. These 3 were the Mario Party games I had the most fun on. Especially love the kart/tank wars minigame you played in MP5. Building your tank with parts to make it as good as possible and fighting DK with them.

hqdefault.jpg

My favorite Mario Party is 2. It's the one our family plays all the time, the mini games are fun, the maps are great. We just have a whole lot of memories with it. My favorite map is hands down Western land. I don't know if it's the music or the style of the place, but it always just stood out to me more so than the rest.

My favorite mini game in 2 is hexagon heat, oh goodness we have so much fun with that. In order here is my favorite to less favorite Mario Party titles.

Favorite - 2,3,4,10,6,5,7 and 1 - less favorite

1 feels weird and the mini games are just off, the maps are still fun though, but it's also my least played Mario Party.

Back