Undertale Fandom is like Five night's at Freddy's fandom! A WHOLE BUNCH OF UNDERTALE O.C'S LEFT AND RIGHT!! Just recolor sans mostly, characters that look like the Dora looking kid. They named some of their o.c's...Ashley! Darn it, Undertale fans!

I did a recolor of Temmie, but it was just for fun.

I think I'll check it out once the hype dies, that's what I tend to do with anything that is interesting to me but has an off putting fandom.

So anyone here own Super Mario 3d world and like to talk about it? Because I replayed the game with my sister and we had a blast, we were having fun throughout the game, the final stage, Crown Crown had us playing for hours, omg we had so much fun. I wish I could replay it, but the only way to get my sister to play it is with a 3rd player or we just wait awhile to revisit it.

We got every green star and made every flag poll golden with each character besides Rosalina. Also every stamp. We'd always fight over who got the green star, so we often raced to it that made fun times.

I'm also watching TheRunawayGuys play SM3dW and man does it look amazing with 4 players, which I could have that feeling, but all our other brothers and sisters are either away or just don't wanna play.

I'd like to find someone to play through that game one day. It's fun solo but I think the multiplayer makes it even better.

I have six, all of them sisters and only one step-brother. We never talked much, but he's a nice guy. When I was 8, I just got out of surgery, to help with the pain he got me a bowser plush, still have it. I loved it so much, I never saw a bowser plush, never even knew one existed.

I know, I played by myself, with my sister (twice.) and now I wanna get a 3rd player. My cousin might be able to play, we love playing Mario Party with him, so maybe he'll enjoy 3d world.

NEW EPSIODE OF THE FLASH TONIGHT! LET'S GO! LET'S GO, BABY! 2ND LAST EPISODE, OMG! Almost at the end of S2 of the Flash! ohhh, I will hate the long wait for more episodes.

Haven't really properly played 3D World since I'm mostly playing other games at the time. From what I've played of it though it is fairly enjoyable but it feels better once you are in a group of 4 to make other players fall to their deaths in pits or something. Or shove them at enemies it's way more fun that way.

Yeah, it's a pretty fun game with friends and/or family. My sister and I try to work together, but we end up yelling and screaming, in a good way though. We had a great time playing it, took us about a week and a half to finish and beat the game. We would sometimes kill each other for the fun of it, it's more enjoyable than NSMBU, even though it's a fun game.

We played it together once, but not through the whole game, I mostly played alone since the game feels more of a 1 player game. We tried revising it but we got angry at each other too much so we stopped, lol. Hopefully we can have another go at it, seems like a game that will keep us busy for days, something to do at least.

This is me pretty much everyday, not much to do. I am starting to work on my drawing again. Need to add more characters and some shading instead of just using flat base colors.

Back