Been working on two drawings today, one of them is almost done. Just need to give it some shading.

latest

The body switching between Ashley and Red is by far my most popular drawing, which is a shame since I put way more effort into the other drawings, the first one was just to start it all off. I dunno, maybe I'll make a follow up story to the first one, some people gave me pretty good ideas. :3

For now, some other drawings! I also need to make more characters for Ashley to interact with. >:3

So there is was. drawing stuff like there's no Internet. Actually, my internet is acting up, having a thunderstorm over here. Anyways, things were lookin' good on the drawing. Then in the corner of my eye, I noticed a big mistake, so big that if you saw it, you would explode. Now I gotta restart on drawing 9-Volt... Yay...

Well it takes me about 20 minutes on pencil, but because I don't have a tablet and I have to draw with a mouse, it takes me probably either 1 or 2 hours.

Actually it only takes that long depending on what style I'm drawing them. so a simple artstyle like Mario's take me about 30 minutes while a style like Creature Box takes a really long time for me to draw.

I made a fast mini comic. The title is "Mario's problem with Mystery mushrooms." I'll release it later today....oh boy, I stayed up all night, never did that since last year, lol.

Back