Kyon you should get to work on that.

It was a rainy day, around 1 at night. Ashley and Red were inside. They were done trying out spells for the day, Red went to sleep but Ashley wasn't tired, she was board out of her mind. So she pulled out her laptop and thought to write something.

"What should I write?" Ashley thought as she sat in front of the fire place. "I got it!" Ashley added.

Ashley was gonna write a fanfiction of Mona, but than she remembered something ---

She doesn't own a laptop, she doesn't wanna write about Mona and she hates writing fanfiction.

I will always respond, no matter what! Because if I don't people will think I'm a douche. Unless it's somebody on DA requesting something, then I will not respond (most of the time.)

I'm still glad I made all those body swap pictures, it made somebody give me a core membership on DA which came in real handy, now I can make polls, show more pictures and my a custom welcome page. Awesome, just because of some pictures I get 3 month of core! It's awesome to have. Now that I have it I never wanna leave it!

Just uh.. be wary of whom may ask for a commission for one of your art. Ya know don't want to be labeled as a certain type of artist.

Only at night, when everyone else is going to bed, when people think "OH! there's nothing going on at WF's because it's night time" but in reality, it's a party here! a party of 3.

I rarely ever take requests,

No wonder why you haven't made more Ashley art for me! D :

Now, Make Haruhi fighting Batman on sharks in space while the earth is being destroyed with a bunch of nyan cats and Galactus about to eat earth and Ashley is flying on her broom in the background like "What the hell?!" and have Superman try and ironman trying to save the world.

It's a party of how long someone can stay up a̫̹͕̟̤̪̻͗͂͐ͨ̇̓͘͝n̶̡͔͙͖͓̝͒̎ͅd̺̭̩̻̿̉͆̀̑ ̸͈̝̋ͥͨ̉̽ͣ͒̚L̵̎̎̾ͥ͊̀̎͏͇̤̣̱̹͎̪͉Ḯ̼̫̺̆̋̚V̱̦̪͛̈ͥ̚Ȩ̶̜ͬ̆̅̌͟.

I haven't drawn Ashley because I literally have been requested that multiple times and I have about 20+ Ashley drawings. Could really just pull up a random drawing and say it was done yesterday.

Back