Kyon, I hope youre being silly and dont actually believe you are 100% responsible for this forums activity : p

Oh and CMV actually drew a picture of Ashley for me, I have it hanging above my bed : p

I drew him a picture of Helga Pataki, too. He wont hang it up, though ; _ ; Has it hidden away in some drawer somewhere, what a friend right?

Well at least Mario said Ashley's name. I can die happy, lol.

rDfZnwr.png
This is my favorite drawing now, it's getting a better release on DA though, this is like an early release to show you guys.

Well I'm a bit of a blunt art critic so I've said all I am willing to say over your art and I don't think we have much in common.

Don't be like that. People nowadays are just busy, especially since Summer started and some of us got plans. Yeah things has been pretty slow here, but there's people who do care. You can always speak to me and the others anytime since some of us are usually open.

i have no idea where my life is going. i went from being an overachieving student to barely passing anything. oh well, at least that finally ended.
am i like the third youngest user here?

Back