@Metal that had nothing to do with pizza
Pizzaad_01.png

Halo convention?

And haha Magma should change his CR to "Its the sauce!" : p

And haha Pizza head, I dont remember that at all : p Looked very 90's though : p Was way cool. Was thinking though, many of the things they offered were sports related, haha that would not appeal to any American kid today at all : p

Nah it's not a Halo convention, I just want to wear this armor. I've been Wilson P. Higgsbury a lot and I needed to look something that isn't a dapper lookin' fella.

My favorite thing to do on Smash bros brawl online was mod it so only the heart swap pokemon will appear, keep in mind these were taunt parties, so nobody was fighting. Sometimes I liked to troll them with the heart swap pokemon, the person I switched characters with I'd count to 15, on the 13th second I'd jump down and we'd swap back and they'd die and I'd get the point. Good times...

Glad the weeknd is here! What a long day.

What do you do for a living, Joe? Or do you go to school?

And Im having a good day, except I gotta go run register from 5-9 pm tonight : / Am bummed. I mean yeah its only four hours, but its a late night shift : / I hate working the night shift : / Plus that means I gotta walk home in the dark and wont be home until 10 pm : / What a bummer : p

Back