eqrS9kl.png
I did my best to re-draw the badge.

So who else here got the Ashley badges? Also anyone find the badge where Ashley is winking and taking your picture? I think it's the cutest thing ever made in human history!

Haha yeah, HM is great : p I love the whole building a farm, raising animals, decorating your house, dating and having children thing : p Its really fun.

And Ive always wanted to play HM64, to this day I havent though ; _ ; Is on my wish list. I have played A Wonderful Life (Gamecube) Another Wonderful Life (Gamecube) Magical Melody (for both Gamecube and Wii) Tree of Tranquility (Wii) Animal Parade (Wii) and Tale of Two Towns (DS). My all time favorite is Animal Parade, Id recommend that one to anyone : p

Nintendo NX news: Console expected to be Nintendo's most successful yet

H-hopefully the NX doesn't have some big clanky Game Pad, how about a normal-ish controller? plz, N-nintendo. It wouldn't hurt, nope! Not at all. And have new Mario titles to come out, I really want to support Nintendo and love them, so let's hope the console can compete with consoles such as PS4 and Xbox one.

We also need Mario titles, Luigi's mansion 3 and Ashley N' Friends : including Wario.

And make a controller that doesn't have the c-stick on top of the face buttons. We need a new 3D Wario platformer with characters that aren't just random enemies. Oh and Waluigi needs something that isn't a party game.

Well, he was in Mario Maker, so he's got that. Know what? Just have Super Waluigi 3d world, with characters such as Waluigi, Waluigi, Waluigi and who can forget?

Waluigi!

Just have every game title slapped with Waluigi's face on it, would sell millions.

Back