Wait, did you say the badges of Ashley are here in the US finally? I may try to go for those then later today, it takes real money, correct? Looks like I'm going to bug my dad for some early allowance.

Whos the monster that addad "i prefer spaghetti" into the tags?

Lol, this made me smile. :3

Also welcome back, Ash-wee! nice to have you. Metal is being a bully again, just when I thought he was a cool guy he's just some troll. Wario Forums needs to cut back on those, he's the one who probably added all the tags, along with "Ashley sucks" and "Ashley should burn in hell" on the Ashley thread.

All these tags were funny, but now it's getting even more funny, a bit annoying. But why get mad at Ashley?! D :

:3

@Kyon It's probably due to her popularity nowadays that she gets all these hate, I honestly don't mind her popularity, but I would like to see more character get their time to shine.

Lol, this made me smile. :3

Also welcome back, Ash-wee! nice to have you. Metal is being a bully again, just when I thought he was a cool guy he's just some troll. Wario Forums needs to cut back on those, he's the one who probably added all the tags, along with "Ashley sucks" and "Ashley should burn in hell" on the Ashley thread.

All these tags were funny, but now it's getting even more funny, a bit annoying. But why get mad at Ashley?! D :

:3

The only tag I added was the " cat " tag on this social thread.

He keeps rating my posts dumb and other bad ratings, just because of a joke I made. so maybe go ahead and have a talk.

Your joke was really poor I rated it dumb because I thought it was dumb, all you did was just regurgitate the same lame joke cm30 made. I rated this post of yours dumb because you're basically just saying because I'm rating all your stuff down I have some vendetta against you, in actuality you're just being bias against me.

4YnAy.gif

Ahhhh cuteness overload <3

This was random sorry

That is not nice, Metal. just leave Kyon alone and this can all end peacefully, he never really did anything to you aside from calling you a troll, which I might point out was because you kept down rating his posts.

That is not nice, Metal. just leave Kyon alone and this can all end peacefully, he never really did anything to you aside from calling you a troll, which I might point out was because you kept down rating his posts.

Why can't you or Kyon just block me then? If I'm that big of a problem.

You are no problem for me, but blocking won't help the case. Regardless, if Kyon were to block you, you could down vote a lot of his posts without him knowing since he won't get alerts from you. Either stop down voting him, return the down votes and we can go back to being a fun happy forum, I really don't want another Emma type person here.

Back