Well every now and then there will be a post that is just entirely off topic or whatever. I don't know. Sometimes I think this forum is too nice. I think we can be a little less nice without attacking people but maybe that's just my viewpoint.

Well every now and then there will be a post that is just entirely off topic or whatever. I don't know. Sometimes I think this forum is too nice. I think we can be a little less nice without attacking people but maybe that's just my viewpoint.

I think that attitude only works with a close knit group of friends who trust each other. With a group of people who make up a forum, it will lead to division and resentfulness and vengence and people taking sides and all that dumb stuff : /

Well personally I view the negative ratings as something meant to be constructive. If you're making a bunch of off topic or stupid post try to improve yourself. I still would like to see that instead of having to mini mod people if they say something stupid.

img2016052817wpl97svndj-1024x576.jpg

More rumors hurray

TMMe1Qy.png
Now isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen? Probably not as cute as my cat when he was just a kitten, but this is really close.

Oh, I should probably add that this took me a few hours to make, mostly because I kept going back to this, had stuff to do and played some family games. :3

Last edited:
Back