You are no problem for me, but blocking won't help the case. Regardless, if Kyon were to block you, you could down vote a lot of his posts without him knowing since he won't get alerts from you. Either stop down voting him, return the down votes and we can go back to being a fun happy forum, I really don't want another Emma type person here.

Because of you now I'm going to dumb and downvote all his shit.

Okay, okay. Stop throwing a tantrum and act your age, Metal. You don't need to do that because somebody tried asking nicely for you to stop, so I recommend you stop acting childish and just keep to yourself from now on.

You're 23, I'm 14...

1463772873371.png

I missed alot of what was being talked about here, but Ive seen Metal rate other posts dumb before, too. So I dont think its personally aimed at Kyon, I think hes literally just giving an honest rating : p

I just use disagree, though. It doesnt count as a negative rating and will keep people from thinking youre being mean.

I'd just like to say that all three of my negative ratings are from Kyon and yet I still did him the favor of removing the anti-Ashley tags.

What I'm trying to say is that I understand not liking those ratings, but it's nothing worth of throwing names at people or burning bridges. I only got upset once, because he claimed it was a mistake, I kindly asked him to remove it, if that was a mistake and he still refused that's being mean, but you can't expect all of them to be like that and you soon stop thinking about them anyway, so it's really not worth it to start accusing someone of trolling.

Also, I'm still in favor of removing bad ratings altogether, but that's a different story.

Typical Kyon throwing people under the bus. Anyway, I say we should probably use negative ratings more liberally in order to desensitize ourselves to them otherwise ratings are completely worthless if we can only give positive or neutral ratings. What I am against is using negative ratings for retaliating or to attack someone, which Metal didn't do. Kyon repeated a lame joke that Metal thought was dumb and the post as a whole didn't add anything to the discussio(CM30 got the same rating). Kyon gave a negative rating as retaliation on an on-topic post by Metal.

Back