Doesn't change the fact that the number of adults greatly outweigh the children, it was probably a mistake joining here. Not to mention I only like Ashley so there was never that much to talk about, even with the general chat selection. I don't really have much to add to this site, which is why I'm not online often, even when I do log on I don't stay very long. It just got really weird to stay here, so I'm leaving but I may check on you guys once in awhile. Goodbye.

I'm sorry about Metal, Monaware and the other person. Welp, it was nice knowing ya~ please, do come back sometimes, you were a good friend :3

I only liked Ashley as well, but I can...chat sometimes, lol. Anyways goodbye and be safe, the internet is a scary place for somebody your age, however I did join YouTube and other sites when I was only 11 and I was okay. ahh, speaking too long, haha. Again, goodbye! ;3

That "joke" was both lame and creepy, I don't have anything else to add to that topic. You don't have to be sorry, Kyon and yes, I'll be careful. I don't go on the computer much anyways, when I do though I do my best to stay safe. Yes, i'll come back whenever I feel like it, this isn't goodbye forever, just for now.

lol why do you folks act so formal when we should be able to just let loose online?
*looks at 5chan, facevine, pooptube, bluedot, memeverse*
oh. well sorry for failing to realize the internet was made so we can cause THAT.

Oh pffft I dont believe that Metal wants to kiss you at all, it was a funny way of avoiding getting angry at people accusing him of being a bully and teaming up against him : p Dont take it seriously, it was by no means lewd or anything : p

I thought it was cool that he made it into something silly over getting upset.

Oh pffft I dont believe that Metal wants to kiss you at all, it was a funny way of avoiding getting angry at people accusing him of being a bully and teaming up against him : p Dont take it seriously, it was by no means lewd or anything : p

I thought it was cool that he made it into something silly over getting upset.

There's ALWAYS time....

https://vine.co/v/eJwHWMO0YnT

Last edited:
Back